ZTHER

Kings Catch All - 8

1,457 posts in this topic

Kings doing the comparison after 7 NHL Games between Doughty and Dahlin.. LOL KINGS.

On 10/19/2018 at 0:00 AM, nieder said:

Honestly I don't get why so many people had them finishing top 3 in the division. They have basically the same team as last year, just with an aging Kovalchuk. People say the Ducks did nothing in the off-season, the Kings added an old guy.

Well. Comrade Kovalchuk is arguably their best forward so far.

Which is hilarious.

Kings down by 2, gave up a fluke goal. NYR 2 Kings 0

Off Topic: As a lifelong Angels fan and anti- Dodgers fan I have to admit I enjoyed watching the Dodgers' hopes crushed as they blew a 4-0 lead in game 4 last night.

Edited by Shadowduck

2-2 now. Brown without stick does the biggest interference/holding ever, Jim Fox saying "best job ever", Rags called for Too many men 10s after, Kovalchuk ties it.

Poop.. Kings tied it up with goals by Divin Dustin and Upchuck Kovalchuk.

Edited by Shadowduck

Kings leads 3-2 with 9.30 remaining. Rags are pretty bad. Jim Fox thinks Campbell is going to win the Vezina.

19 hours ago, Myuyum said:

Lundqvist is the shadow of what he used to be. Damn.

Yeah...that goal at the end was soooft...hardly even square to the puck or anything.

Quick out indefinitely after knee surgery. I wish him a full recovery so long as it takes all season.

Obligatory LOL Kings

1 person likes this

The Blue Jackets are by far the weakest team I've seen so far this season. At least on tonight's game. And yes I've seen all Ducks games.

53 minutes ago, Myuyum said:

The Blue Jackets are by far the weakest team I've seen so far this season. At least on tonight's game. And yes I've seen all Ducks games.

That just jinxed Sunday.  :(

Kings just fired John Stevens.

Didn't they win last night?
Uhhh John, if you are not too busy, there is a team down the road who could use you right about now.

Edited by wataduk
1 person likes this

Another Dumb move by the Kings.  Stevens is a good coach.  I’d find a way to hire him in Anaheim.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Fowl said:

Another Dumb move by the Kings.  Stevens is a good coach.  I’d find a way to hire him in Anaheim.

What do you expect from the team that rewarded Peter Budaj and Darcy Kuemper with a one way ticket out of town after filling in admirably for the oft injured Jonathon Quick.
If I were Jack Campbell, I wouldn't be home shopping quite yet.

Edited by wataduk
2 people like this

Desjardins always has a confused look on his face.  Vancouver fans were not fond of him from a competence standpoint.

4 hours ago, wataduk said:

Willie Desjardins

LOL KINGS!

On a side note, just spent 2 hours arguing with Bernstein and a handful of Kings fans on Twitter about the Kings age and team speed.

Watch him turn them around, we whine about not kicking RC for him.  I'm not prognosticating.