ZTHER

Kings Catch All - 8

1,450 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Spencer_12 said:

Kings better not get the 1st overall pick next summer.

Of course that's what will happen, the hockey gods hate us as evidenced by our IR list being longer than our active roster.

25 minutes ago, nieder said:

Of course that's what will happen, the hockey gods hate us as evidenced by our IR list being longer than our active roster.

And it's not like their Dehydrated Donkey Dungty contracts would hurt them either! The year where Hughes would be eligible for his big raise is the same year Kovalchuk, Phaneuf, and Martinez are all off the books! 

NOVEMBER 25, 2018 AT 4:15 PM CDT | BY HOLGER STOLZENBERG LEAVE A COMMENT

The Los Angeles Kings can’t seem to find any continuity as injuries continue to play a part in the team’s downfall this season. After just having acquired veteran Carl Hagelin from the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Kings announced they have placed him on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and consider him to be “week-to-week.”

1 hour ago, DuckFan4Life said:

The Los Angeles Kings can’t seem to find any continuity as injuries continue to play a part in the team’s downfall this season. After just having acquired veteran Carl Hagelin from the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Kings announced they have placed him on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and consider him to be “week-to-week.”

The Los Angeles Kings will be without newly acquired Carl Hagelin "week-to-week" due to an MCL strain.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Except for the particular injury, doesn't this exactly mirror the Duck's experience with Hagelin?

Apparently it's Dirtbag Sunday! Brown got a hat trick too.

I’m glad the Kings won. If by some miracle they turn things around and make the playoffs I don’t see how they are going to win a Cup this year. They absolutely cannot draft Jack Hughes. He’s the real deal.

36 minutes ago, Spencer_12 said:

Too bad, even a point would have helped in the race to stay out of the bottom. 

Yes, even a point would have gotten them one step further away from a #1 pick next year...

4 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

After letting Valentin Zykov pass through to the Edmonton Oilers earlier this week, the Los Angeles Kings were not going to watch another talented young forward go unclaimed. The Kings have claimed Nikita Scherbak off waivers from the Montreal Canadiens.

There was also that one time they let some chump from Edmonton slip through too. I wanna say, Aberg?

Aberg - 7g (650K)

Kovalchuk - 5g (6.25M)

Sometimes you can find a gem at the salvation army.

*Kovy has three more points but I'm going to do some hand waving at that

55 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:
Dennis Bernstein @DennisTFP

On Scherbak > LAK, our friends at @CapFriendly remind us that LA using LTIR $$ for awhile, allowed them to claim. It puts LA almost $2M over in cap value, not a small number. When Hagelin ready to return will be interesting, sending players down may not be enough. #tradecenter

Hahahahahahahahaha haha! I suddenly love Rob Blake! Who woulda thought!

Edited by poum

Los Angeles Kings Claim Brendan Leipsic

DECEMBER 3, 2018 AT 11:03 AM CDT | BY GAVIN LEE LEAVE A COMMENT

There are some benefits of being at the bottom of the NHL standings, and one is waiver priority. The Los Angeles Kings have added another young forward, claiming Brendan Leipsic from the Vancouver Canucks according to Elliotte Friedman of Sportsnet. The team had recently added Nikita Scherbak as well through the waiver process.

Kings Kovalchuck out 4 weeks after an ankle bursectomy. I expect that the Kings will be a better team without him in the lineup. 

Kings honor Visnovsky. I had totally forgotten he was a Kings draft pick.

1 hour ago, Fisix said:

Quick is off LTIR?

Has been for a couple of games now.

1 person likes this

Ugh, Kings down 4-2...I'm really starting to get worried about them getting that #1 pick...

1 person likes this

Kings up by 3 with 16min remaining against VGK. Retards chanting Fleury...
It helps us yes, but I feel dirty to hope for Kings win and Preds win today... 

Brb shower.

1 person likes this