Jump to content
The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
ZTHER

Kings Catch All - 8

Recommended Posts

That Jennings trophy is the kiss of death seems like.  Win that and get bounced in the playoffs.

Kings got swept but they didn't allow 8 goals 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, nieder said:

The commentators on Sportsnet are actually talking up Doughty for shaking the Knights' hands? They cannot be serious? Did they expect him to knock somebody out?

I did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HockeyIzCool said:

The announcer just said the Kings have won 1 playoff game since the last time they won the Cup.

1-8 in last 9 games.


Lol Kopi just said that's how playoff games are......all close.
Uhhhhhhh I beg to differ. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, Vegas shattered another record by scoring only 7 goals totals to qualify for the next round.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HockeyIzCool said:

No team that makes the playoffs is garbage.  Ducks & Kings included.  Can one team under perform or one over perform in a series?  Sure.  But garbage teams don't get 95 points in the regular season.

This is the Kings we're talking about. The stink radiating off that team is so intense, I had to open a window to enjoy watching that sweep. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wataduk said:

Lol Kopi just said that's how playoff games are......all close.
Uhhhhhhh I beg to differ. :D

Yeah, first I thought about the Ducks, then Philadelphia, who also got blown out early in that series.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, hoxxey said:

Bye Bye Fox and crew.

No more divers either.

Yay.

Eh, Floorsberg and his fellow PreDivers are still very much alive in the playoffs. But Fox & crew being done till October is nice!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way!  I predicted this but didn’t think it’d really happen... surprised I guess.  Just saw the news cause I was working all night. Wow. 

Edited by Fisix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the end. What’s the deal with Gallant not shaking hands with the Kings coach at the end? I mean, it was mutual, but it seemed a little weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fisix said:

Just saw the end. What’s the deal with Gallant not shaking hands with the Kings coach at the end? I mean, it was mutual, but it seemed a little weird.

Gallant is a very smart man, there's a reason he's everyone's #1 pick for the Jack Adams. The last thing he needs right now is to contract some flesh eating disease by indirectly coming in contact with the sweat of Dustin Brown. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is crazy. Damn those knights. Never thought they had it in them.
And damn those kings. Sure they kept the games close but a sweep is tough (hopefully I don't have to mutter those words tonight). I think it's time to lure doughty over here :lol: I know you guys don't like him but he's crazy good so yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You almost have to feel for Quick. Got no offensive support at all. Posts a 95% save percentage for the series and got swept. Every single game this series was decided by 1 goal. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BiolaRunner said:

You almost have to feel for Quick. Got no offensive support at all. Posts a 95% save percentage for the series and got swept. Every single game this series was decided by 1 goal. 

Wasn’t game 3 a 3-1 loss? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Aksun said:

1-0, 2-1, 3-2, 1-0. Epic Vegas is Epic.

This sooo helps the pain of our own losses

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Golf, Kings, golf, I guess, but it's hard to take joy in it when the Ducks have looked even crappier.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when the Kings lose, but only when the Ducks look good by comparison.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RobD360 said:

This sooo helps the pain of our own losses

Not so much for me. I can’t enjoy this properly, because of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

Golf, Kings, golf, I guess, but it's hard to take joy in it when the Ducks have looked even crappier.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when the Kings lose, but only when the Ducks look good by comparison.  

Let's golf with the Kings and see who beats who!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read a Russian article that Voynov looking for a return. Not sure how that works with, I think, the Kings still have rights. Sounds like LA is not interested. Voynovs list is rather eclectic. From West to East, it's Winnipeg, Montreal, both New York's, and Florida. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poum said:

Just read a Russian article that Voynov looking for a return. Not sure how that works with, I think, the Kings still have rights. Sounds like LA is not interested. Voynovs list is rather eclectic. From West to East, it's Winnipeg, Montreal, both New York's, and Florida. 

 

I hope nobody takes him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DucksFan_08 said:

I hope nobody takes him.

Don't count out the Golden Knights if they fail in landing Karlsson this summer. They'd look at him as a cheaper consolation prize and McPhee doesn't have an aversion of Russians.

52 minutes ago, Aksun said:

Same for that douche Kovalchuk.

Kings and the East Coast will be interested though, I would assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DucksProg said:

Don't count out the Golden Knights if they fail in landing Karlsson this summer. They'd look at him as a cheaper consolation prize and McPhee doesn't have an aversion of Russians.

Kings and the East Coast will be interested though, I would assume.

He shouldn't have an aversion of russians but he should have of guys beating up and strangling their wife.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...