The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
ZTHER

Kings Catch All - 8

https://lakingsinsider.com/2019/01/29/lucs-message-to-season-ticket-members/

From Luc Robitaille, to LA Kings Season Ticket Members:

We entered this season with high expectations, however our results have been absolutely unacceptable.

Today we began a difficult but necessary step for our franchise. As we move forward, we will continue to relentlessly pursue and develop talent to become a team that is capable of winning in today’s NHL.

We are deeply grateful to all of the players and coaches that have helped us achieve our goals to date. We will never forget, or minimize, their tremendous contributions during what has been the most successful era in LA Kings history.

Moving forward, we will diligently and tirelessly work to execute our vision. Our goal is to deliver a performance worthy of your amazing support and loyalty — and most of all, bring the Stanley Cup back to Los Angeles. 

Sincerely,

Luc Robitaille
President

And so the Golden Age of California dominance comes to an end. Nu-uh, San Jose, you didn't make the cut. Too many missed jabs.

12 hours ago, DuckFan4Life said:

https://lakingsinsider.com/2019/01/29/lucs-message-to-season-ticket-members/

From Luc Robitaille, to LA Kings Season Ticket Members:

We entered this season with high expectations, however our results have been absolutely unacceptable.

Today we began a difficult but necessary step for our franchise. As we move forward, we will continue to relentlessly pursue and develop talent to become a team that is capable of winning in today’s NHL.

We are deeply grateful to all of the players and coaches that have helped us achieve our goals to date. We will never forget, or minimize, their tremendous contributions during what has been the most successful era in LA Kings history.

Moving forward, we will diligently and tirelessly work to execute our vision. Our goal is to deliver a performance worthy of your amazing support and loyalty — and most of all, bring the Stanley Cup back to Los Angeles. 

Sincerely,

Luc Robitaille
President

A class move.  Notice he didn't throw the players under the bus in any of his statement.  He took responsibility and emphasized the team's mission.  Color me impressed.  A stark contrast to what comes out of the ducks "management".

• Like 5

19 hours ago, hoxxey said:

A class move.  Notice he didn't throw the players under the bus in any of his statement.  He took responsibility and emphasized the team's mission.  Color me impressed.  A stark contrast to what comes out of the ducks "management".

What if they're really playing poor intendedly in the hopes of canning the management? Say, the players planned a revolt and the Samuelis see that and now they're backing Murray up?

Fox announcing Kings will win the game when it's 2-2 with PP Kings with 4min remaining. Kopitar own goal and smashes his stick on the goal post. 45s later Bergeron make it 4-2. LOL KINGS LOL

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, g20topdogg said:

Yeah, it's too hard to root for the kings to get wins. Even if it means our chances for the top pick are reduced...

I've seen Doughty break sticks all season long but this is the first time I can remember seeing Kopitar tomahawk a stick over the cross bar. He was not a happy camper.

Edited by Shadowduck

With another 2019 pick coming back as part of the Hagelin trade, the #LAkings now have a total of 10 picks in the upcoming NHL Draft.

1st

1st (TOR)

2nd

3rd

3rd (WAS)

4th

4th (CGY)

5th

6th

7th

capfriendly.com/teams/kings

2 minutes ago, Myuyum said:

Kings up by 2 vs Stars. I feel dirty that it pleases me. 

Just when he says that. 2-1

2 hours ago, Myuyum said:

Just when he says that. 2-1

3-3 with 34 seconds in the third. Hopefully they at least go to overtime.

3 hours ago, Myuyum said:

Stars win OT. Bah still 1pt.

Stupid Queens can't even tank properly. What a trash hockey team.

1 minute ago, g20topdogg said:

The kings are 0-6-4 in their last 10. Hard to tank better than that!

The Kings are putting on a tanking clinic right now.

I'd prefer 0-8-2. Ducks did something like it in January why not the Kings.