The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
ZTHER

Kings Catch All - 8

2 hours ago, Myuyum said:

5-0'd by Trashville. Take the L.

I can't like this post out of common decency. But I can LOL Kings!

• Like 2

Ugh. An ESPN article asking if Crosby-Ovechkin is the biggest rivalry. Do Pacific Conference games not exist? Has anyone see a Ducks-Kings game recently? Sure they are friends and neighbors in the off season but they actively try to kill each other on the ice. Kempe damn near killed himself by getting a "head shot" on someone five inches smaller than him.

4 hours ago, poum said:

Ugh. An ESPN article asking if Crosby-Ovechkin is the biggest rivalry. Do Pacific Conference games not exist? Has anyone see a Ducks-Kings game recently? Sure they are friends and neighbors in the off season but they actively try to kill each other on the ice. Kempe damn near killed himself by getting a "head shot" on someone five inches smaller than him.

I'm not sure Crosby-Ovi is even that much of a rivalry except in the minds of the media. The Penguins have a bigger rivalry with Philly for starters.

• Like 2

I saw a headline today that read Tearful Dustin Brown Retires After Back Injury and let out a very audible "oh sh--" in public before I realized they were talking about the tennis player with the same name. And here I thought all those years of ramming himself into the boards with nobody around him in an effort to draw a call finally caught up to him.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 2:06 AM, nieder said:

I'm not sure Crosby-Ovi is even that much of a rivalry except in the minds of the media. The Penguins have a bigger rivalry with Philly for starters.

So many media rivalries are off base... as are some one-sided fan rivalries.

8 minutes ago, ZTHER said:

So many media rivalries are off base... as are some one-sided fan rivalries.

I'm a bit late on this, but ESPN reported in their season previews last year that the LA Kings will be looking for a trade partner to move Dustin Penner. I trust their take on hockey about as much as I trust Ritchie to stick to his diet.

So, under the header of the rat plague continues, Alex Burrows waived his right to an in-person hearing on the matter of this:

https://twitter.com/HabsCorner/status/961056205174132736

Wait until about 10 seconds in and look closely at Hall's noggin.

What's the over-under on DoPS getting this one right?

Just now, Myuyum said:

Brown game misconduct 5min major for an insane kneeing. Jim Fox is still defending him.

Won't get suspended... his second brutal play in 3 weeks...

Just now, Myuyum said:

Brown game misconduct 5min major for an insane kneeing. Jim Fox is still defending him.

Un freaking believable.
Obvious he led with the knee.

Lol Quick with another fight tonight.
Somebody needs to take that clown out.