The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
ZTHER

Kings Catch All - 8

11 hours ago, Myuyum said:

Brown game misconduct 5min major for an insane kneeing. Jim Fox is still defending him.

11 hours ago, ZTHER said:

Won't get suspended... his second brutal play in 3 weeks...

If Brown doesn't get suspended it just adds more speculation that the NHL front office went out of their way to end Cog's iron man streak.

4 minutes ago, ZTHER said:

If Cogliano gets 2 games, brown should get 12 games please... 

Not seeing that it's in person so I'm guessing fine. After all, it is an L.A. King. Let's see if Parros shows there's no favoritism toward a former team.

Edited by DuckFan4Life

2 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Not seeing that it's in person so I'm guessing fine. After all, it is an L.A. King. Let's see if Parros shows there's no favoritism toward a former team.

The league treats Dustin Brown w/ white gloves...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZTHER said:

If Cogliano gets 2 games, brown should get 12 games please... 

Cogliano will get suspended five games for the Brown hit.  :wub:

Dustin Brown must have some dirt on Bettman.  OR the league figures they owe him for something back when Sean Avery was with the Kings.  Brown was harassed unmercifully from teammate Avery. 

Hope that Parros comes back to the Honda Center  to get BOOED so much it will  make his ears ring ( more than they already do ) !!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DUCKSDOC said:

Hope that Parros comes back to the Honda Center  to get BOOED so much it will  make his ears ring ( more than they already do ) !!!!

I'm hoping that someone is there to start a "Parros You Suck" chant. It will be so disappointing if they show him on the big screen and he doesn't get the attention he deserves.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, WolfgangDuck said:

Gotta love it.  Repeat offender gets 1 game.  First time offender gets 2.  LOL.

It just reinforces my theory that someone in Toronto didn't like the idea of a Ducks player setting the new iron man record and took the opportunity to suspend Cogliano.

Remember it was only about a week to ten days prior that the Ducks announced Cogliano's contract extension and the articles were all saying he would break the record as a Duck barring an injury by the end of that extension.

I don't get this. Makes me think of the giordano special on Fowler. While their intentions are the same this wasn't as bad as the hit on Fowler. I'm still bitter about the fact that giordano got away with it. Not to mention his hit on Aho.

As for brown, he should have gotten way more taking his history into account.

The reason as to why Cogliano was suspended will always remain a mystery. Kinda like Roswell and the JFK assassination.

• Like 3

Darn, there goes the value of my Gaborik in a Kings uni signed 8 x 10.
Anybody want to buy it? Cheap.

Edited by wataduk

1 hour ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Pierre LeBrun -Kings got their D-man, now they're still shopping for a mid-level, scoring winger ahead of Feb. 26...

Vanek the Mercenary 

1 hour ago, Shadowduck said:

The King got Nate Thompson too. Not happy about that.

Not happy at all. When they get Carter back in a few weeks they'll have Kopitar-Carter-Kempe-Thompson down the middle and Doughty, Muzzin, Martinez and Phaneuf as their top-4 on the blue line. If they manage to pick up a mid-level scoring winger too... sorry to say this but we're not making the playoffs. :unsure:

• Like 2