The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
ZTHER

Kings Catch All - 8

I think that’s a horrible call. The puck is sitting in front of the pads, uncovered, and Brown smacks the puck first into the pads and then it crosses the line. 

Just now, Spencer_12 said:

I think that’s a horrible call. The puck is sitting in front of the pads, uncovered, and Brown smacks the puck first into the pads and then it crosses the line. 

He clearly shoves the pad though.

They could be ruling that Brown’s stick hits the goalie’s pad into the net first before the puck battle. Still, I’d be pretty upset if this happened to the Ducks. I think you have to let a puck battle happen there.

Just now, ZTHER said:

Might have been the greatest LOSS I've ever seen...

I'm absolutely ecstatic. Brown makes it 10 times better. Call it karma for avoiding suspensions.

Just now, RobD360 said:

Small constellation prize for Ducks losing their game tonight 

SMALL?

This loss will power me for weeks!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RobD360 said:

Small constellation prize for Ducks losing their game tonight 

Tis a GALAXY 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZTHER said:

SMALL?

That’s because the best things come in small constellation style prizes

Just now, Myuyum said:

Tis a GALAXY 

LOL. Yeah it was pretty great. Still wish the Ducks would have won their game though 

• Like 1

Soooooo literally shoving Gibson and puck into the net last year in a shootout is a good goal but Brown nudges the pad of Talbot and goal disallowed.

:huh::blink::wacko:
I just got one question......what kind of dope are they smoking in that situation room in Toronto and where can I get some?

Just now, wataduk said:

Soooooo literally shoving Gibson and puck into the net last year in a shootout is a good goal but Brown nudges the pad of Talbot and goal disallowed.

:huh::blink::wacko:
I just got one question......what kind of dope are they smoking in that situation room in Toronto and where can I get some?

There is worse, today Hyman shoves McAvoy in Rask, good goal. 

Hornqvist pushed the puck into the pads of the goalie which had it cross the line. No whistle. Call on ice after overhead review was goal. Florida challenged and goal was taken away.

CONSISTENCY !

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ZTHER said:

Might have been the greatest LOSS I've ever seen...

I have procured from sources the actual transmission from Toronto to the Kings after that review.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gorbachav5 said:

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HEAVEN AND ITS ANGELS CAUSED YOU TO WRITE THIS SENTENCE?!?!?!?!?

You may have missed the best rant ever, after Kings' loss. :) His tears were delicious.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ZTHER said:

SMALL?

Eh, I don't like the Kings, but schadenfreude can take me only so far, even this kind.  When you lose to the Coyotes in the midst of a playoff race, it's hard to be fulfilled.  

At the end of the day, it still hurts that you got kicked in the junk, even if your nemesis did as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Myuyum said:

You may have missed the best rant ever, after Kings' loss. :) His tears were delicious.

If it was spoken by Jim Fox, it is an atrocity to the ears, and I care not to listen to it, whatever lamentations it may contain.