The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
nieder

Ducks Release 25th Anniversary Logo

24 minutes ago, HockeyIzCool said:

Something to consider......An Individual, or Several Individuals, were paid to come up with that logo.

And they failed! Miserably. 

8 hours ago, poum said:

Still looks better than Predators jerseys.

Truth!  Although that's a really low bar to clear.  In fact, I think that's just a line on the ground.

• Like 2

Looking at the Vid of the Ducks 25th Anniversary and the Logo...Gotta say WOW 25 years it's been a long time and YES it seems like yesterday....Can't wait to go back celebrate 25 years of Ducks Hockey. Logo Looks Great imho YES its my view.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

35 minutes ago, MooseDuck said:

Looking at the Vid of the Ducks 25th Anniversary and the Logo...Gotta say WOW 25 years it's been a long time and YES it seems like yesterday....Can't wait to go back celebrate 25 years of Ducks Hockey. Logo Looks Great imho YES its my view.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

MooseDuck, always positive. Never change

2 hours ago, BiolaRunner said:

MooseDuck, always positive. Never change

Before Positive I was passionate and always backing this team 110%...No matter what I have seen the good,bad and ugly and Ducks will raise Again ONCE MORE.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

1 hour ago, gotchabari said:

Meh.  That's just their regular logo with a 25 under it.  Not much different, IMO.

It's bland and uninteresting, but it's not hideous.  That's the main difference.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

Truth!  Although that's a really low bar to clear.  In fact, I think that's just a line on the ground.

I was going for positives. I didn't get far. 

10 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

A line on the ground half their team still managed to "trip" over

• Like 1

It's a lazy effort by whomever designed this. 

They should have created something that invoked both past and present logos. The Current D and the old Wildwing goalie mask.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shadowduck said:

It's a lazy effort by whomever designed this. 

They should have created something that invoked both past and present logos. The Current D and the old Wildwing goalie mask.

It would be a Truly symbolic way of connecting the Ducks Unique Past with the Present. But imho I like this Anniversary  Logo.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

I think that AI is designing everything for the Ducks since the new logo. I know it's been said but nearly everyone, fans and non fans agree our old logo and colors were far superior. Just go back to it unless they are allergic to money.  This crap has absolutely 0 personality.  Seriously a robot with no feelings designed all this crap.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2017 at 1:11 PM, nieder said:

1212-ana25th.png?format=750w

No comment.

Checking calender

Nope....it's not April 1st.

Seriously.......Anaheim?

Probably from the same creative geniuses who brought us the bright orange 3rd jerseys.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2017 at 4:32 PM, Drake12 said:

Of course they did.

The Sharks probably don't have the janitor doubling as the head of the creative dept. in his spare time and no doubt someone who....oh...I don't know....has perhaps taken at minimum, a junior college course in photoshop and adobe acrobat?

Either that or the Chark hired a professional logo creator because that thing is beautiful.
Hopefully the Ducks didn't have to pay much for that mess because I think that half the people on this board could have come up with something better.

Edited by wataduk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, wataduk said:

Checking calender

Nope....it's not April 1st.

Seriously.......Anaheim?

Probably from the same creative geniuses who brought us the bright orange 3rd jerseys.

Perhaps but it will grow on some People soon of course.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck