The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
nieder

Ducks Release 25th Anniversary Logo

4 hours ago, ps91368 said:

Should I get this patch on my Jersey

If you want...Love the Look of the Ducks 25th Anniversay Logo.....Hmmm I may have said it before oh well.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

To break up all the post-mortem discussion...

Why will we celebrate a 25th birthday rather than celebrating the 25th season (which just ended)?  Once the birthday passes at the beginning of the season, it will be our 26th season.  

Seems like "our 25th season of hockey" sounds cooler than "the season that started with the 25th anniversary of our inaugural season, which marks the start of our 26th season".

• Like 2

On 23/04/2018 at 3:45 PM, gotchabari said:

To break up all the post-mortem discussion...

Why will we celebrate a 25th birthday rather than celebrating the 25th season (which just ended)?  Once the birthday passes at the beginning of the season, it will be our 26th season.  

Seems like "our 25th season of hockey" sounds cooler than "the season that started with the 25th anniversary of our inaugural season, which marks the start of our 26th season".

Yeah it would've been more than fitting to have that horrendous logo looking back at us from centre ice throughout that horrendous season we just endured :ph34r:

The 25 logo is awful.  Not sure if the idea is to blend into the uniform to be invisible or not.  As bad as it looks, hopefully that is the case.

9 hours ago, Fowl said:

The 25 logo is awful.  Not sure if the idea is to blend into the uniform to be invisible or not.  As bad as it looks, hopefully that is the case.

Well it's your Opinion...I love the Look..yes it looks but hey Can't wait what our Ducks will look like once assembled.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

2 hours ago, MooseDuck said:

Well it's your Opinion...I love the Look..yes it looks but hey Can't wait what our Ducks will look like once assembled.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Agreed....glad you like it though.

On 4/24/2018 at 4:58 PM, PetrSykora said:

Yeah it would've been more than fitting to have that horrendous logo looking back at us from centre ice throughout that horrendous season we just endured :ph34r:

OMG. If we put this at center ice we’re going to be the laughing stock of the league. 

21 hours ago, Fowl said:

Agreed....glad you like it though.

No Problem we all have different views we are a Community that loves our Ducks and Hockey.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Didn't want to start a new thread and since this has to do with the celebration, I thought this was the best place. And, FYI, per Adam Brady, Getz approved.

Honoring our past. Recognizing the present. This Ryan Getzlaf bobblehead blends our #Ducks25 history to create, quite possibly, the greatest giveaway item in team history! Be here on March 20 to grab one: http://AnaheimDucks.com/GetzBobble 

0:53
13.1K views

11:00 AM - 11 Mar 2019

One thing about Ducks 25th Anniversary Logo it does have distinct look compare to the 10 AND 20TH Anniversary Logos....Imho Ducks should have at least roman numeral Logo which will fit well.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck