Jump to content
The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
DuckFan4Life

Comtois Signed 3 Years

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, DucksProg said:

Hunch?

Who do you mean?

I'm guessing that one of them is Troy Terry. Not sure about another player that we need to sign before the end of this season.

Everything that we've heard about Comtois since we have drafted him has been positive and he's taken a big step in his development this year. Here's to hoping that Murray is right and that he is the steal of the 2017 draft.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

I'm guessing that one of them is Troy Terry. Not sure about another player that we need to sign before the end of this season.

Everything that we've heard about Comtois since we have drafted him has been positive and he's taken a big step in his development this year. Here's to hoping that Murray is right and that he is the steal of the 2017 draft.

 

I was thinking of him but I wasn't sure how signing an ELC and playing collegiate hockey works as Terry's season is far from over.
Antoine Morand and/or Tyler Soy could follow.

Didn't remember Mahura already having signed one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, DucksProg said:

I was thinking of him but I wasn't sure how signing an ELC and playing collegiate hockey works as Terry's season is far from over.
Antoine Morand and/or Tyler Soy could follow.

Didn't remember Mahura already having signed one.

Oh, got it. Yeah, Terry is the only one to focus on. He can't sign his ELC and play college hockey so he'll finish out his season with Denver first. Once it's over, I'm optimistic that he'll sign his ELC then.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Signed him up! We inked Maxime Comtois (@comtois20) to a three-year, entry-level contract: http://bit.ly/Comtois_030318 

His past year of hockey has been fantastic, he certainly deserves it.  Congrats Maxime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 10:41 PM, Sexlaf15 said:

 

LOVE IT...Can't wait for him to join the Ducks and see him develop further in honing his skills.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MooseDuck said:

LOVE IT...Can't wait for him to join the Ducks and see him develop further in honing his skills.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

He might be a huge steal. If I remember correctly he was projected to go top 10 and ended up having a lackluster draft year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sexlaf15 said:

He might be a huge steal. If I remember correctly he was projected to go top 10 and ended up having a lackluster draft year. 

makes one you glad Ducks got him in 2nd round eh....He has been a player I have kept my eye on in Q since Ducks Drafted him.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44Goals  41Assists 85pts Raise your hand if you beleive Ducks getting Max was a STEAL?.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DucksProspects

Max Comtois just netted a hat trick!

QMJHL final score: Max Comtois scores a hat trick and adds 2 assists, to help lead Drummondville to a 7-2 blowout win over Cape Breton.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update for you all Max Comtois scored a Goal in Q-league Semifinals.....Unfortunately His team DrummondVille Loss to Morand/Groulx and Mooseheads.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we'll see him in the Gulls second round series against Bakersfield. From Anaheim Calling:

Max Comtois

The timing of the Jones injury could not have been worse, but it’s not all bad news. Comtois could be joining the Gulls before the second round starts and his scoring touch would fit in nicely with the Gulls. He might not fill the void that Jones left, but he would go a long way toward helping. He has 15 points in 15 games including 2 game winners.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dukitup said:

Looks like we'll see him in the Gulls second round series against Bakersfield. From Anaheim Calling:

Max Comtois

The timing of the Jones injury could not have been worse, but it’s not all bad news. Comtois could be joining the Gulls before the second round starts and his scoring touch would fit in nicely with the Gulls. He might not fill the void that Jones left, but he would go a long way toward helping. He has 15 points in 15 games including 2 game winners.

 

Elliott Teaford @ElliottTeaford
FollowingFollowing @ElliottTeaford
MComtois listed as active on the Gulls’ roster. So yeah ... my French isn’t as terrible as I thought.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fisix said:

I'll look around, but if you could post info on Jones' injury...

@icEric Stephens Retweeted Sell the team to new owners

@icemancometh Told that Max Jones practiced with Gulls on Saturday and Sunday. No update yet on Comtois availability but better idea later in week. Game 1 not until Friday in Bakersfield.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 9:19 PM, DuckFan4Life said:
@icEric Stephens Retweeted Sell the team to new owners

@icemancometh Told that Max Jones practiced with Gulls on Saturday and Sunday. No update yet on Comtois availability but better idea later in week. Game 1 not until Friday in Bakersfield.

It's Wed so He has time to fly out to San Diego to get Ready.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comtois has earned the AHL Rookie of the Month award in Februaryhttps://theahl.com/ahl-award-winners-february-2020

Quote

Comtois, the CCM/AHL Rookie of the Month, registered eight goals – including four game-winning tallies – and five assists for 13 points in 13 games for San Diego during February.

Comtois kicked off a five-game goal-scoring streak on Feb. 15 with a tally in the Gulls’ 5-2 win at Iowa. He recorded a goal and an assist on Feb. 17 as San Diego erased a late deficit and earned a point in a 3-2 overtime loss at Stockton, and his goal provided the final margin in a 3-2 win over the Heat on Feb. 19. Comtois netted another winning goal in a 4-1 victory at Bakersfield on Feb. 21 and registered two goals and an assist for his first career three-point night as the Gulls downed San Jose, 6-3, on Feb. 22. Comtois notched a goal and an assist in a 4-2 win at Stockton on Feb. 28 before closing out the month with the overtime winner in a 4-3 decision at San Jose on Feb. 29.

Comtois has totaled nine goals and 14 assists for 23 points in 27 AHL contests this season with San Diego – which is 14-0-2-0 when he records a point – to go along with five goals and six assists in 29 NHL games with the parent Anaheim Ducks. The 21-year-old rookie from Longueuil, Que., was a second-round selection by the Ducks in the 2017 NHL Draft, and helped San Diego reach the Western Conference Finals in 2019 with nine points in 12 postseason games after concluding his junior career in the QMJHL.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...