The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DuckFan4Life

Ducks Sign Kiefer Sherwood

• anaheimducksWelcome to the #NHLDucks, Kiefer Sherwood! We’ve signed the left wing from Miami (OH) to a two-year entry-level contract

@SDGullsAHL NEWS: @AnaheimDucks sign forward Kiefer Sherwood to a two-year entry-level contract. He'll join the Gulls on an amateur tryout agreement (ATO), and wear number 39

1 hour ago, DuckFan4Life said:
  • anaheimducksWelcome to the #NHLDucks, Kiefer Sherwood! We’ve signed the left wing from Miami (OH) to a two-year entry-level contract

@SDGullsAHL NEWS: @AnaheimDucks sign forward Kiefer Sherwood to a two-year entry-level contract. He'll join the Gulls on an amateur tryout agreement (ATO), and wear number 39

Welcome to the Ducks Kiefer Sherwood.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

5 hours ago, PetrSykora said:

Don't know much about this kid other than the fact that Kiefer Sherwood is a fantastic hockey name. 

I had the same thought but you're always in front of me... chalking it up to the time zone though it's probably because you're a lot sharper!

"It's definitely an honor and a privilege. I'm just trying to take it all in and make the most of my opportunities. The guys have obviously been very successful this year and I'm just trying to do my part to contribute." - @KSherwood44

57 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:
"It's definitely an honor and a privilege. I'm just trying to take it all in and make the most of my opportunities. The guys have obviously been very successful this year and I'm just trying to do my part to contribute." - @KSherwood44

Should read:  @Nuke_Laloosh/DurhamBulls