The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nieder

Troy Terry Watch

8 minutes ago, RobD360 said:

Um. The entire D. All of them. Each and every one. 

I don't know that he ruined them, but Fowler, Manson, and Lindholm all played better under Boudreau than they have played under Carlyle.  And Montour hasn't become the guy we all hoped he would be.  And Theodore had to go to a different organization to become a good player.  

I think Carlyle put undue pressure on defensemen because he was one.  The Ducks as an organization haven't done all that well with forwards lately, but that was true under Boudreau as well.  And Carlyle at least has Perry and Getzlaf and Ryan to point to as young forwards who developed under his tutelage.

8 hours ago, JiggyToTheCup said:

Like Kase and Rakell?

Who has he ruined in a horrible way?    I don't like RC much these days, but this schtick is getting old.

Ruin may be a strong word but as some have pointed out already quite a few players have taken (a) step(s) back. Larsson is still up in the air.

Not saying RC is the only reason for some players' regression but almost the entire team is underperforming. What's the first common factor you look to? The coach has to have something to do with it.

2 hours ago, Southbayduck said:

Terry is going to get his first NHL goal against The Wild.

Goal.  Did someone say goal? Ducks score but 1 a game.