Jump to content
The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
Fisix

7-0

Recommended Posts

Because it reflects poorly precisely on the Ducks.  And it's a gigantic red alert as to how poorly the Ducks may have been this post season, and how poorly they risk being in the future if they don't rearrange things well enough.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I watch the second round and the caliber of play, I keep imposing Perry in the picture and in my mind where he would be in the midst of things...

Gawd I hope he's doing some leg sprints right now

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Thom-74 said:

LVGK scored more in one game than we did in four. 

They match  the ducks series total in one period. Sorta depressing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kane suspended one game for the double crosscheck to Bellemare after the whistle had been blown. The loose cannon aspect of his personality rears it's ugly head and now the Guppies will be without his services right when they need them.

This is why many people(myself included) felt he was not a good fit for the Ducks. He lacks better judgement and it is hurting his team.

Granted, I don't think the Guppies have a real chance against the Golden Showers either way, but it is interesting to see someone like Kane stay true to form and exhibit the type of behavior that has caused controversy throughout his career.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why only 1 game?  cogs got 2 for heaven's sake and he didn't do anything close to the violent act Kane did.  That makes no sense.  I wish the "committee" would disappear into a container and get lost on a desert island somewhere...  They would do more good there...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadowduck said:

Kane suspended one game for the double crosscheck to Bellemare after the whistle had been blown. The loose cannon aspect of his personality rears it's ugly head and now the Guppies will be without his services right when they need them.

This is why many people(myself included) felt he was not a good fit for the Ducks. He lacks better judgement and it is hurting his team.

Granted, I don't think the Guppies have a real chance against the Golden Showers either way, but it is interesting to see someone like Kane stay true to form and exhibit the type of behavior that has caused controversy throughout his career.

Actually, he'd fit in really well when it comes to stupid penalties, don't you think?  Not that that is a good thing, mind you, but 'fit in' was what you said.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SteveinTamarindo said:

Actually, he'd fit in really well when it comes to stupid penalties, don't you think?  Not that that is a good thing, mind you, but 'fit in' was what you said.

LOL touche!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 5:53 PM, vallovec said:

and San Jose still will advance to west conference finals

Maybe, maybe not.  VGK isn't a fluke - they are playing very good hockey despite what the early season 'line' was.  Tonight's result says that San Jose has to be better than they have been so far.  I think that VGK takes them down.  Beyond that, who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 5:25 PM, Fisix said:

Because it reflects poorly precisely on the Ducks.  And it's a gigantic red alert as to how poorly the Ducks may have been this post season, and how poorly they risk being in the future if they don't rearrange things well enough.

Not sure why this was moved here. 

It's not about where the content of the thread ends up, otherwise every discussion that talks about acquiring players from other teams could go in the NHL forum.  I'd prefer it go back where I originally posted it, and where it resided for almost a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fisix said:

Not sure why this was moved here. 

It's not about where the content of the thread ends up, otherwise every discussion that talks about acquiring players from other teams could go in the NHL forum.  I'd prefer it go back where I originally posted it, and where it resided for almost a week.

It isn’t specifically about the Ducks. That’s why it was moved here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's specifically about the Ducks.

Because it reflects poorly precisely on the Ducks.  And it's a gigantic red alert as to how poorly the Ducks may have been this post season, and how poorly they risk being in the future if they don't rearrange things well enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...