The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oside2006

2018 Free Agency

8 hours ago, perry_mvp said:

I've been reading this message board for like a decade now but I didn't really decide to start posting until recently because well, out of boredom...LOL...We might disagree or come up with some wild ideas but it's all in good fun plus it can be very informative. I've browsed HF and can't stand it. Too many uptight know-it-all's there. I'm old and I like to whine once in a while about what's going on with Anaheim. I would say if we weren't whining, we wouldn't care about the team.

Exactly. No one knows it all unless you are the player or GM or you have a crystal ball. ALL of us speculate. Either we read/ hear something from someone else and then regurgitate it here or we just speak based off our own personal viewpoints whether it’s right or downright wrong. We all get frustrated and want to express that in here which is great. We love this team so if course we’ll get flustered a bit and come here to speak our minds with others who love this team as well. It’s the people who come here and slam others in a offensive way that is wrong. Most people here have disagreements followed up by friendly rational to back or explain why they saying what they are saying. Of course there are some posts that are so ridiculous that people just laugh or roll their eyes at (mine included!) but whatever LOL. 

Look as Much as we can speculate on what Ducks will Do and what free agent goes where Let's be happy Ducks sign the players they need...imho IF they want to look for speed it will be within the Rank-and-File. Besides having the Bearded one back we see a Motivated one.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

1 hour ago, BlazingEtem said:

Sooo...I think this is a good sign in regards to Kesler, lol.

Seriously??!! LOL This sounds like the KesBoss we all love and everyone hates. Hopefully it’s a sign that he’s ready to go (fingers crossed) or it could just be that Kesler is that arrogant even if he plays on one skate and half a hip he’ll still talk smack. 

17 hours ago, RobD360 said:

Seriously??!! LOL This sounds like the KesBoss we all love and everyone hates. Hopefully it’s a sign that he’s ready to go (fingers crossed) or it could just be that Kesler is that arrogant even if he plays on one skate and half a hip he’ll still talk smack. 

Kinda what I was thinking. Surely he wouldn't be trash talking if he's likely to miss the season.

17 hours ago, nieder said:

Kinda what I was thinking. Surely he wouldn't be trash talking if he's likely to miss the season.

Was there ever a doubt? :P

Friedman knows nothing about what goes on in Anaheim, so he just makes stuff up based on rumors.

2 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

Was there ever a doubt? :P

Friedman knows nothing about what goes on in Anaheim, so he just makes stuff up based on rumors.

It’s just been a weird saga so far with Kesler’s injury. I don’t think that the issue to focus on is if Kesler plays, but how he effective he’ll be when he does. If there isn’t a significant improvement from last year then this little twitter beef won’t look like the smartest move. I’d like nothing more than for him to regain his old form and then send Friedman a Costco-sized tub of noodles and Ragu.

23 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

It’s just been a weird saga so far with Kesler’s injury. I don’t think that the issue to focus on is if Kesler plays, but how he effective he’ll be when he does. If there isn’t a significant improvement from last year then this little twitter beef won’t look like the smartest move. I’d like nothing more than for him to regain his old form and then send Friedman a Costco-sized tub of noodles and Ragu.

Only person that I beleive can ensure that Kesler will be playing for the Ducks 25th Anniversary season is...Kesboss himself. Have any of us heard ANYTHING from him in regards to the injury?.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

1 hour ago, Fisix said:

Agreed.  Would really like him to step it up this year, and desperately hope he can duck a few of the elbows/concussions along the way.

He had a great sophomore year so i would go with "step it up another notch" as I think he definitely stepped it up last year.