Jump to content
The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
DuckFan4Life

2018-2019 NHL Catch-All

Recommended Posts

Oilers win it in OT...would have preferred in regulation, but that's ok, at least the sharks lost.

I don't know what Jones is doing...his movement from left to right had no push and he lead with the stick...no wonder such a slow, easy to stop puck went in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

Oilers win it in OT...would have preferred in regulation, but that's ok, at least the sharks lost.

I don't know what Jones is doing...his movement from left to right had no push and he lead with the stick...no wonder such a slow, easy to stop puck went in.

I cracked up last night when I saw the clip of the winning goal posted on Facebook with some title like 'McDavid Magic'. He literally throws it in front and it hits Draisaitl in the leg and goes in the net, all in slow motion. I mean, McDavid is good enough that you don't have to imply some fluke goal was magic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, hoxxey said:

The announcer just said that Hitchcock is finally coaching the team that he "dreamed to coach"...  What?

Has there ever been a guy coaching who doesn't look athletic - at all?  He sure doesn't...  Too many pies...

Hitchcock was born and raised in Edmonton and grew up as an Oilers fan :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Myuyum said:

Hitchcock was born and raised in Edmonton and grew up as an Oilers fan :)

I lived in Edmonton for a few long months years ago.  It was called "Edmon - chuck".  A horrible place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hoxxey said:

I lived in Edmonton for a few long months years ago.  It was called "Edmon - chuck".  A horrible place.

I love it personally. The winters are cold but you get used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blues with their first win since ages.. against Preds 6-2. LOL TRASHVILLE.

Also Vancouver with the L in the L8. Battle vs the Kings tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Myuyum said:

Blues with their first win since ages.. against Preds 6-2. LOL TRASHVILLE.

Also Vancouver with the L in the L8. Battle vs the Kings tomorrow.

I feel like that Van-LA game is a win/win for us (unless it goes into OT). LA wins and it just helps distance us from Vancouver in the standings which is great since they are closer to us. And a Van win is just great 'cause then the Kings lose lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one way to keep the fans in the arena until the end of the game.  I’m personally disappointed when our fans start leaving w it’s minutes left.  Last night was a prime example of staying until the end. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

This is one way to keep the fans in the arena until the end of the game.  I’m personally disappointed when our fans start leaving w it’s minutes left.  Last night was a prime example of staying until the end. 

 

I need this explained to me. What's going on? I like it though. Looks like they are doing something for a something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

JUST IN: #Canucks⁠ ⁠ F Antoine Roussel fined $5,000 for biting #Sharks D Marc-Edouard Vlasic.

ROUSSEL PULLING A SUAREZ ! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poum said:

I need this explained to me. What's going on? I like it though. Looks like they are doing something for a something.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/2018/11/23/nhl-analyst-ex-nhl-exec-brian-burke-rips-hurricanes-win-celebration/2091214002/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/2018/10/24/nhl-hurricanes-celebration-win/1740210002/

Edited by DuckFan4Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Myuyum said:

ROUSSEL PULLING A SUAREZ ! 

I forgot about that! That was ridiculous. Also lol@ the irony of biting a "shark".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here ROR was probably thrilled to get out of the basement, getting traded off Buffalo.

Fast forward a few months. Sabres are one of the best teams in the League and the Blues are a toilet.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, poum said:

Here ROR was probably thrilled to get out of the basement, getting traded off Buffalo.

Fast forward a few months. Sabres are one of the best teams in the League and the Blues are a toilet.

 

Yeah ... :/ and ROR is killing it, too!

Edited by Jasoaks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

Yeah ... :/ and ROR is killing it, too!

That's actually the funny part. Home boy is playing well. Always has. Yet, no matter where he's been in his career, his teams have sucked.

Edited by poum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp...Nylander has only today or tomorrow to sign...otherwise he just sits on the shelf. Which means Toronto really only has today or tomorrow to trade him...Babcock said he believes Nylander will sign...but...he did so in a way that I wouldn't go as far to say he's "confident" in that...sounded more like he was being pressured by the media to say something so he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...