Jump to content
The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
DuckFan4Life

2018-2019 NHL Catch-All

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Myuyum said:

Charks getting spanked.

I had a dream they missed the playoffs. Somehow I don’t think I have predictive abilities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nieder said:

I had a dream they missed the playoffs. Somehow I don’t think I have predictive abilities. 

I really want some other team's player to make a bet with EK/Burns...something along the lines that would go if the Sharks don't make the playoffs Burns has to shave his beard...and EK has to shave his head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

I really want some other team's player to make a bet with EK/Burns...something along the lines that would go if the Sharks don't make the playoffs Burns has to shave his beard...and EK has to shave his head.

OR...... now that they are on the same team together the only compromise they have for one another is for EK to grow a burly beard and Burns to grow out his hair to where any heavy metal fan would approve of. Norse Viking hockey men or just dirty hobos

Edited by RobD360
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RobD360 said:

OR...... now that they are on the same team together the only compromise they have for one another is for EK to grow a burly beard and Burns to grow out his hair to where any heavy metal fan would approve of. Norse Viking hockey men or just dirty hobos

It's tough to tell the difference there :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobD360 said:

OR...... now that they are on the same team together the only compromise they have for one another is for EK to grow a burly beard and Burns to grow out his hair to where any heavy metal fan would approve of. Norse Viking hockey men or just dirty hobos

Except the one Scandanavian guy who was our resdient metal head. He was pretty clean cut looking. See: Lydman, Toni.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Leafs lose both goalies on waivers: McEhillney claimed by Carolina and Pickard by Philly

I think they'll be sad as losing McE hits home later in the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, yeaitsme said:

Repeat offender as we all know... should have received 21 games just to up the laugh factor , and for my personal entertainment! 

If the Wilson  hit had been on a Ducks player there would have been no suspension  or even a review. 

I take that back, Cogliano would have gotten two games just for being in the arena.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shadowduck said:

If the Wilson  hit had been on a Ducks player there would have been no suspension  or even a review. 

I take that back, Cogliano would have gotten two games just for being in the arena.

?? sad but true ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man...it's gonna be a long season for Freddie if Toronto doesn't clean up their defensive zone...I mean they aren't looking horrible, but they certainly seem to be allowing A LOT of shots again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

Man...it's gonna be a long season for Freddie if Toronto doesn't clean up their defensive zone...I mean they aren't looking horrible, but they certainly seem to be allowing A LOT of shots again...

But they got Tavares...he's going to do it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel kinda bad for Montreal. Price looks so ready to drag them to a 9th place finish despite having arguably the weakest roster in the league.

Also, Domi and Kadri deserve each other. I almost forgot how annoying shameless dives were.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, yeaitsme said:

Repeat offender as we all know... should have received 21 games just to up the laugh factor , and for my personal entertainment! 

That's his 4th suspension in 105 games. There is still a good chance he might finish out the season with an even larger suspension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting read.

Leafs want financial flexibility from the young ones

I'm really curious to see how the leafs are gonna handle their cap situation next season. While I can see some of them taking discounts, Matthews isn't gonna sign for 5-6 mil. Neither will Marner and I'd be surprised to see Nylander take that money while he hasn't signed yet. Not to mention they might have to bring in a big name on D. I want to see offersheets! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DucksFan_08 said:

Interesting read.

Leafs want financial flexibility from the young ones

I'm really curious to see how the leafs are gonna handle their cap situation next season. While I can see some of them taking discounts, Matthews isn't gonna sign for 5-6 mil. Neither will Marner and I'd be surprised to see Nylander take that money while he hasn't signed yet. Not to mention they might have to bring in a big name on D. I want to see offersheets! :lol:

Haha yeah, I saw that...they talked about that during the game, too...Nylander isn't going to just sign without knowing what Matthews or Marner is going to get. He knows what he's worth and knows it's dangerous to go low before those others are signed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marchand goes full moron on Lars Eller and gets not so much as a review?
Someone really needs to teach that rat some manners.
Teach him with................extreme prejudice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wataduk said:

Marchand goes full moron on Lars Eller and gets not so much as a review?
Someone really needs to teach that rat some manners.
Teach him with................extreme prejudice.

The guy's a hypocrite. He friggin LICKS other players.. how is that not an issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

As is Jones though...

That was my thought too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, perry_mvp said:

I guess Doughty pulled a Doughty. Maybe he should quit hockey and play soccer?

I never like being that guy who calls a dive when a player looks injured... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....

...that was pretty bad. A very light tap (if that) and he falls down...and flails...and screams...even the Kings announcers were trying hard to figure out how that would hurt so much... "uh...i mean...maybe it was that very slim area where there's no padding..." He dove. Refs didn't call anything. Had too much pride to just get up. So he flailed, and screamed...as if it was actually something. Even went off the ice. I'm sure he got into the locker room and then just came back out without it even being looked at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

I never like being that guy who calls a dive when a player looks injured... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....

...that was pretty bad. A very light tap (if that) and he falls down...and flails...and screams...even the Kings announcers were trying hard to figure out how that would hurt so much... "uh...i mean...maybe it was that very slim area where there's no padding..." He dove. Refs didn't call anything. Had too much pride to just get up. So he flailed, and screamed...as if it was actually something. Even went off the ice. I'm sure he got into the locker room and then just came back out without it even being looked at.

In the Ducks/Sharks game, Aberg barely touched Jones behind the Sharks net but Jones almost did a freakin back flip onto the ice. No embellishment on Jones but Aberg is in the box for 2 minutes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...