The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
mulcher

Aberg

18 minutes ago, mulcher said:

It all depends which team would he fit into Toronto were rumoured to want him when Nylander was on hold out.Other teams might be interested in Manson.

Honestly, I’d guess Fowler gets moved if he moves a top-4 at all. Lindholm, Larsson, mahura and now Del Zotto on the left side. 

• Like 1

Just now, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Honestly, I’d guess Fowler gets moved if he moves a top-4 at all. Lindholm, Larsson, mahura and now Del Zotto on the left side. 

Del Zotto's contract is up after this season. Fowler is BM's golden boy. He's the last one I would speculate to be traded. I only bring up Manson because he hasn't been good all season but I believe that's a by-product of him not being paired with Lindholm. 

I doubt Murray would trade any of the top four Dmen unless it was for a very good exchange that Murray couldn't turn down. 

Del Zotto good leader in the room for the Canucks another one who can be used as part of a trade ,he seems to have been around forever but he is only one year older than Fowler and Manson.

Honestly I don't think we will see Fowler, Lindholm or Manson moved. They are our 'big 3' if you will, even though none of them have played particularly well this year (fire carlyle).

Montour would be the one to go if anyone, but I think that hits our defensive depth too hard as guys like Larsson, Mahura etc. aren't really ready for more minutes.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nieder said:

Honestly I don't think we will see Fowler, Lindholm or Manson moved. They are our 'big 3' if you will, even though none of them have played particularly well this year (fire carlyle).

Montour would be the one to go if anyone, but I think that hits our defensive depth too hard as guys like Larsson, Mahura etc. aren't really ready for more minutes.

LMFAO Well played, Nieder.

4 hours ago, nieder said:

Totally agree... but I think Toronto needs to shed cap in prep for next year.  That means Monty over Manson, but both are on the table if TMLs want all in for the cup.

What could happen is Monty and Mahura for Nylander, they retain some salary.

The only thing against this, really, is that we've basically injured or traded away our season this year, so taking on Nylander's cap and salary just doesn't make sense right now.  At best, he'd be just enough to make it worse for us to get a high draft pick.

Ah, frak if I know.