The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
Retire9

Fowler's History

On 12/18/2018 at 0:34 PM, AyeEye said:

Since this is a Fowler thread, is he on the ice yet?

I meant this to be a Fowler praise... but it kind of turned around on me.

On 12/13/2018 at 0:44 PM, RobD360 said:

Incredible. Even when injured Fowler is still getting points. Now that is something 

On 12/13/2018 at 9:34 AM, Retire9 said:

He isn't playing but Fowler is now tied with Andy MaC and only 5 points behind Scotty.

LOL

42 minutes ago, Retire9 said:

I meant this to be a Fowler praise... but it kind of turned around on me.

Guess it did....But I am hoping Fowler comes back and is ready for the Playoff Push when Jan comes around.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

1 hour ago, Retire9 said:

Because even with Kesler and Perry out at the beginning of the year he did not wear the "A". Believe I saw Manson, Cogs and some Silfverberg. Before he went out it was Manson wearing it over Fowler while Perry was out.

So my guess is, he was not voted in this year by the team or he didn't want it.

Fowler wore the A in our second game of the year. He's been in the leadership rotation all season.

Just now, nieder said:

Fowler wore the A in our second game of the year. He's been in the leadership rotation all season.

Him,Manson,Cogs and Silfverbullet has been in the rotation and will continue till Pears returns.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

if Fowler is "our best defenceman", then I worry about the future of this franchise. In fact, the last 10 games proved that he is expendable, and budget team like Anaheim Ducks can't carry his huge contract for the next 7 years. Bob, please find a taker for him and use saved money to extend Montour and/or sign top 6 forward via free agency.

3 hours ago, BlazingEtem said:

We need a dislike button on here. Or maybe a haha button. Some of the posts here are far from reality.

Lame how this site went all politically correct with the whole can’t hurt anyone’s feelings and taking away the unlike button (km pretty sure there was one before) but the ha ha button or just something else other than just the ‘like’ would be a breath of drab air. Funny cause I would be one of the people most voted for Ha ha’s or (unlikes)

58 minutes ago, RobD360 said:

Lame how this site went all politically correct with the whole can’t hurt anyone’s feelings and taking away the unlike button (km pretty sure there was one before) but the ha ha button or just something else other than just the ‘like’ would be a breath of drab air. Funny cause I would be one of the people most voted for Ha ha’s or (unlikes)

Good grief all the typos. No time to review when you got baby duty pressing you to get off the phone 

decoder ring:

Km = I’m

drab = fresh 

hate iPhones poor spelling correction 

Edited by RobD360

I think the majority of us see that Cam is struggling this year as is the team. He has never been physical but more of a skater. I think the NHL has caught up to his speed which has decreased his best assets; beating the opponent to a puck and skating it out. However, this is an interesting article on Cam. One video shows him blindly skating around as I see him doing more frequently. Another is an example of his skateby which I’ve noticed him do a few times. We can talk about finding him the right defensive partner and blame this season on Manson, but the article also covers that. For whatever reason, Fowler has regressed and I’m hoping he can find his game soon.

https://pucksofafeather.com/2019/01/26/anaheim-ducks-cam-fowler-strugglling/

On 12/14/2018 at 7:55 PM, MooseDuck said:

Wonder if Fowler is candidate to be the Ducks Next Captain?.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

The lack of leadership + his poor performance + his huge contract + shots against him when he is on the ice  = should be a candidate for a trade before February 25 (if somebody still wants him).

Edited by FanSince1993