The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myuyum

Forums people meeting ?

Hey gang, 

I was wondering if ppl meet sometimes at the Pond ? I'm season ticket and except Norge & Z, I rarely see anyone, and I know few ppl goes to game. Where is the camaraderie and the beer/nachos time ? 

Shall I organize something like that ? 

Myu

It will all turn around when the team starts winning. I know several season ticket holders that won't even go until that happens.

As unfortunate as it is, their seats are all paid up in front, and it's too bad you can't get refunds. As a season seat holder, you even pay full pop for the pre-season games. Still trying to figure out the justification on that one. Maybe someone could start marketing Seat Holder Insurance. Your team does poorly, you get something back in return.

Just dreaming here.....

I was in Anaheim for a couple of games this time last year and met Admin Ken. I can't believe it's already 1 year ago! It would be cool to meet a few more people from the forum. Hopefully I'll get back down to Anaheim next season for some more games. Was hoping to get down for the Niedermayer jersey retirement but probably can't afford to do so unfortunately, having to shell out money to attend weddings in other countries and all sorts of stuff I'd rather not do. Lol.

There might me a chance I'll drag myself out for a certain dude who might have a retirement ceremony. I think the last time I went was for Teemus... Uhhh 500th celebration. It can't have been that[I/] long ago...