Jump to content
The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1getzlaffan

Go Ducks Go

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Jiggy2win said:

What’s Dan Sexton doing these days?


Writing an epic memoir on how he made the Ducks into the formidable franchise that they are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Win and Great effort by our Ducks...Thus hopefully it begins the Turn around our team needs.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1getzlaffan said:

Why?  He's kept us in the hunt... all be it ugly and all, but we're still in the hunt. 

He's kept us in the hunt?  Oh, you mean John Gibson.  Yes, John Gibson has kept us in the hunt.  Randy Carlyle has had nothing to do with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

He's kept us in the hunt?  Oh, you mean John Gibson.  Yes, John Gibson has kept us in the hunt.  Randy Carlyle has had nothing to do with it.

You won't get an argument from me on this point. Gibson has been beyond amazing.  However, how should firing RC improve anything?  He's kept pace with other teams, minus the losing streak, and done so with a skeleton crew forward line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 1getzlaffan said:

Why?  He's kept us in the hunt... all be it ugly and all, but we're still in the hunt. 

Randy, stop posting and start coaching 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ducks will Fight to get into the Playoffs...Rather they do this then GIVE UP.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 1getzlaffan said:

Why?  He's kept us in the hunt... all be it ugly and all, but we're still in the hunt. 

Were you here for the 12 game losing streak? Or the 7 game losing streak earlier in the season? The Ducks are in a better hunt for a lottery pick than a playoff spot, which would probably be the second consecutive year the Ducks get swept in 4 games in the first round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, perry_mvp said:

Were you here for the 12 game losing streak? Or the 7 game losing streak earlier in the season? The Ducks are in a better hunt for a lottery pick than a playoff spot, which would probably be the second consecutive year the Ducks get swept in 4 games in the first round.

If not for Gibson it's probably a 15 game losing streak. I wonder if that would have made a difference in BM's mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 10:43 PM, 1getzlaffan said:

Why?  He's kept us in the hunt... all be it ugly and all, but we're still in the hunt. 

Found bob Murray’s burner account 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jiggy2win said:

Found bob Murray’s burner account 

Burner Account?

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...