The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
ducks07

Trade Deadline Deals

On 2/20/2019 at 6:09 PM, ducks07 said:

To Boston Charlie Coyle

To Minnesota Ryan Donato and a 5th

I like this deal but mainly because I'm weird and seeing a forward wear #3 has always bothered me for some reason. I'd ask myself at least once every game against Minnesota why they're letting a stay-at-home defender take their faceoffs. Coyle will wear #13 in Boston which seems more natural to me. 

• Like 2

To Dallas:

Mats Zuccarello

To New York Rangers:

Conditional 2nd-Round Pick 2019 (becomes 1st if Dal wins two rounds)

Conditional 3rd-Round Pick 2020 (becomes 1st if Dal re-signs Zucc)

Edited by ducks07
  • Like 1

Man columbus is really going all-in for some reason. They have no 1st and 2nd rounder anymore. If they re-sign Duchene they're without a 1st and 2nd next year too I believe.

Is their GM being ballsy and going for a deep run or is he planning on moving panarin in order to get some picks back?

I think they're going for it. Fun times.  

On 21/02/2019 at 0:59 PM, poum said:

Wow, Hagelin on the Capitals. And money retained.

While not a fit for LA (or ANA for that matter), I could see that dude thriving on a Capitals team.

Metro teams really need to stop trading Hagelin to the Pacific unless they want him to end up on one of their rivals a couple of months later

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ducks07 said:

To Dallas:

Mats Zuccarello

To New York Rangers:

Conditional 2nd-Round Pick 2019 (becomes 1st if Dal wins two rounds)

Conditional 3rd-Round Pick 2020 (becomes 1st if Dal re-signs Zucc)

Zuccarello was acquired from the New York Rangers for a conditional second-round pick in the 2019 NHL Draft and a conditional third-round pick in 2020 on Saturday.

He left the game in the third period after blocking a shot from Connor Murphy. He is expected to miss at least four weeks. 

1 hour ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Zuccarello was acquired from the New York Rangers for a conditional second-round pick in the 2019 NHL Draft and a conditional third-round pick in 2020 on Saturday.

He left the game in the third period after blocking a shot from Connor Murphy. He is expected to miss at least four weeks. 

Robidas karma 6 years later.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, PetrSykora said:

I like this deal but mainly because I'm weird and seeing a forward wear #3 has always bothered me for some reason. I'd ask myself at least once every game against Minnesota why they're letting a stay-at-home defender take their faceoffs. Coyle will wear #13 in Boston which seems more natural to me. 

I was at the Oilers/Ducks game last night and it was driving me insane that their goalie wears #19. What the hell, man?

• Like 1

Not finalized yet according to Darren Dreger

To San Jose

Gustav Nyqvist

To Detroit

2019 2nd-Round Pick

2020 3rd-Round Conditional Pick

Edited by ducks07

1 hour ago, ducks07 said:

Not finalized yet according to Darren Dreger

To San Jose

Gustav Nyqvist

To Detroit

2019 2nd-Round Pick

2020 3rd-Round Conditional Pick

Jeez. San Jose continues to load up. Goaltending is their only question mark. If they are healthy and 2016 Martin Jones shows up then they’d be my pick to win it all. I know, it’s disgusting.

Just now, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Jeez. San Jose continues to load up. Goaltending is their only question mark. If they are healthy and 2016 Martin Jones shows up then they’d be my pick to win it all. I know, it’s disgusting.

and Detroit retained 30% of Nyqvist's salary.

1 minute ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Doug Wilson seems to know how to manage and negotiate.  The contrast between SJ and the Ducks is staggering...

Ducks pick up a guy that attacked his own team mate.  What is their identity?  The hockey version of the oakland raiders?  they suck too...  the only difference is they have a coach and GM who "thinks" he has the answers.  I don't think that's very apparent...

2 minutes ago, ducks07 said:

and Detroit retained 30% of Nyqvist's salary.

Weren't the ducks looking at Nyquist a year or two ago?  

4 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

It's definitely go time for the sharks. They've transitioned well from the Marleau-Thornton era but pavelski and burns aren't getting younger. And while I speak with little knowledge I don't think their farm system is stacked. As long as it's not Nashville I'm totally cool with it. If we had traded Miller to the sharks I'd even root for them just for Miller.

If Jones shows up they should be good but then again the West is for real. I think the flames will get screwed by their goaltending but the jets & the preds won't be easy. Hell even the blues turned it on. And should Colorado sneak in I'd fear their top line. Especially with shaky goaltending. And they you may have Toronto or Tampa Bay waiting on the other side. Crappy thing is most of those teams will still be good a couple of years from now.

#TradeCentre ALERT: The New York Rangers are trading Kevin Hayes to the Winnipeg Jets for Brendan Lemieux, a 2019 1st-round pick, and a conditional pick (as per @TSNBobMcKenzie, @DarrenDreger).

tsn.ca/tradecentre/tr…

34 minutes ago, DuckFan4Life said:

#TradeCentre ALERT: The New York Rangers are trading Kevin Hayes to the Winnipeg Jets for Brendan Lemieux, a 2019 1st-round pick, and a conditional pick (as per @TSNBobMcKenzie, @DarrenDreger).

tsn.ca/tradecentre/tr…

TRADE:

To Winnipeg #NHLJets:

F Kevin Hayes

To New York #Rangers:

F Brendan Lemieux

2019 1st RD pick (WPG)

2019 4th RD pick (WPG) *conditional

*Condition: The pick transfers to NY only if Winnipeg wins the Stanley Cup this season.

1 hour ago, DuckFan4Life said:

TRADE

To #CBJ⁠ ⁠

G Keith Kinkaid

To #NJDevils⁠ ⁠

2022 5th round pick

I think the Devils gave up to early on Kinkaid. Great move by Columbus, gives them a goalie going into next season.

Its being reported that Wayne Simmonds is not on the ice for Flyers practice this morning. 

Just now, ducks07 said:

I think the Devils gave up to early on Kinkaid. Great move by Columbus, gives them a goalie going into next season.

No kidding. One bad season and they ship him out. He's been pretty good for them the last few years after their #1 Cory Schneider decided to crap the bed.

4 minutes ago, nieder said:

Its being reported that Wayne Simmonds is not on the ice for Flyers practice this morning. 

Do they still need goalies? Throw all the goalies at them not named Gibson.

2 minutes ago, poum said:

Do they still need goalies? Throw all the goalies at them not named Gibson.

Dont really need Simmonds, we need to get younger and cheaper. 

• Like 1

If we were looking for grit and had a legit chance of making a push then I would be in on Simmonds. I can see him going to Vegas or Nashville. 

Reports are Mats Zuccarello may need surgery, miss the rest of the season. Dallas' deadline acquisition plays all of 1 game for them.

4 minutes ago, ducks07 said:

Dont really need Simmonds, we need to get younger and cheaper. 

I know it's not happening. But a type of player that would jell with Perry and Getzlaf? He's that guy.