The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
ducks07

Trade Deadline Deals

8 minutes ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

They turned Luke Shenn into a draft pick so I think it’s good.

We gave Schenn and 7th for a 6th... that isnt good

ps. It was our 4-5th defender

Edited by Spike1981

Just now, ducks07 said:

I'd rather have a 6th than Schenn or a 7th

But you can take a 4th... and not to STL, where we have their first...

at least a little cap space

2 minutes ago, Spike1981 said:

But you can take a 4th... and not to STL, where we have their first...

at least a little cap space

Nobody would value DZ for a 4th...pipe dream. We only have their 1st if we don't choose San Jose's.

Edited by ducks07

Based off of all the moves and what this off-season will look like...it should be SJ in the finals against either CBJ or TOR...CBJ is really putting it all into this post season...seems like...I dunno...a weird move if you ask me. Considering they are barely in the playoffs right now...

But I guess if you don't think you're gonna sign Bob AND/OR Panarin...might as well! 

25 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

Based off of all the moves and what this off-season will look like...it should be SJ in the finals against either CBJ or TOR...CBJ is really putting it all into this post season...seems like...I dunno...a weird move if you ask me. Considering they are barely in the playoffs right now...

But I guess if you don't think you're gonna sign Bob AND/OR Panarin...might as well! 

Tampa. 

32 minutes ago, nieder said:

Tampa. 

Oh yeah...lol

but that sort of proves my ultimate point that it's CRAZY that CBJ is going all in right now when there is TAMPA. A team that is just in a league of their own right now.

31 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

Oh yeah...lol

but that sort of proves my ultimate point that it's CRAZY that CBJ is going all in right now when there is TAMPA. A team that is just in a league of their own right now.

Yeah, its insane. Tampa is just historically good. Even with their additions I can't see Columbus getting past them.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nieder said:

Yeah, its insane. Tampa is just historically good. Even with their additions I can't see Columbus getting past them.

I get it if you're Columbus, though.  The Metro is really mediocre this year.  The Islanders seem like a fluke, the Capitals seem disinterested and are probably still drunk after winning the Cup last year, and the Penguins are weirdly inconsistent.  Why not go for it and see if you can at least get to the conference finals where a miracle might happen?

• Like 3