The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
dtsdlaw

Who gets the Wild Cards?

3 hours ago, poum said:

Also, I haven't checked the main forum. Is Manson dead?

It's the time of year Fowler normally dies. It's weird to see Manson go down.

He had a rough year, hopefully he rebounds next year.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:42 AM, nieder said:

I don't really have a team for who I will jump on the bandwagon, I just have teams I hate and teams I like.

I hate the Predators, Flames, Stars, Penguins, Leafs. So long as none of those teams win I would be happy.

Personally for me I'm much more of an underdog rooter/most dramatic/interesting things to happen rooter...

So like, first round...I'm rooting for the Isles/Caps so we can see an Isles vs Caps series that I think would be super interesting! And in that, I'd be rooting for the Islanders becaaaauuuuseeee....

In the Atlantic I'm rooting for the Leafs to come out so we can have an Eastern conference showdown between the Isles/Leafs!! Where the Isles come out on top. But before that happens I'd love to see Columbus sweep the Lightning just for pure sake of how ridiculous that would be! (if columbus gets in of course...)

In the west...I want Sharks, Flames, and Knights out asap. Nashville and Blues the same...ultimately I'd love to see the Stars win 'cause of Cogliano.

But also, there's a part of me that would hate/love to see Colorado win it all just for the pure sake of how dumb it is that they could essentially win the Cup AND have a #1 pick in the following draft... god damnit do I hate the Sens...it's one thing to do stuff that hurts your own team...but when it starts hurting everyone else?!? Come on!...but I digress...

I'd be OK with the Jets winning. But I think ultimately the team I'd be rooting for is Cogliano. :P 

• Like 1

^^ I hate that Cogs is with the Stars. It's a team I just can't get behind. They've just had too many POS's wear their jersey over the years for me to overlook. I hope they get swept in the first round so Cogs can come back to SoCal and spend more time with his new baby.

Poor Montreal. They played their gutsiest game of the season last night and took it to Tampa only for Toronto to completely forget how to play hockey against Carolina. At least they can feel good about Boston doing their part to demolish Columbus. Must've been a weird night for Habs fans cheering for those two teams.