The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
duck123

New & Improved Ducks!

For this team to Improve and be Revitialize our Ducks must go through 3 steps.

1.Hire New Head Coach

2.Draft Two way Forward and Defenemen in First Round.

3.Make a  Trade(Pending Status of KesBoss and Eaves).

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

11 hours ago, MooseDuck said:

For this team to Improve and be Revitialize our Ducks must go through 3 steps.

1.Hire New Head Coach

2.Draft Two way Forward and Defenemen in First Round.

3.Make a  Trade(Pending Status of KesBoss and Eaves).

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

I'd be OK with just a mammoth sacrifice to the Hokey Godz to make them make Bob incapable of signing players that are a ridiculous fit on paper but then get injured immediately and cost us $$$ for years. Despres, Eaves...KES...

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 5:49 AM, Aksun said:

I'd be OK with just a mammoth sacrifice to the Hokey Godz to make them make Bob incapable of signing players that are a ridiculous fit on paper but then get injured immediately and cost us $$$ for years. Despres, Eaves...KES...

I’m not going to hold Despres against Murray because Landeskog and Barrie delivered cheap head shots to him. He was the least risky of those three from an age and health standpoint when Murray signed him. Plus, since he wasn’t 26 when the Ducks bought him out the financial hit isn’t nearly as bad.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

I’m not going to hold Despres against Murray because Landeskog and Barrie delivered cheap head shots to him. He was the least risky of those three from an age and health standpoint when Murray signed him. Plus, since he wasn’t 26 when the Ducks bought him out the financial hit isn’t nearly as bad.

Fully agree. Depress was actually a steal of a trade for Bob which he doesn’t have too many have. This one should be filed under the Hindsight 20/20 folder. 

On 3/25/2019 at 9:49 AM, Aksun said:

Whatever happens we know for good of the Team Ducks need to look at Long term needs. Ducks Cause need to be have a strong Foundation.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck