The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Fisix

fan appreciation night

Anyone know why they're having fan appreciation night on a Wed. and not on the last home game of the year?

Weird.

If I had to guess it probably has something to do with ticket sales. A Friday night against the Kings sells itself. Wednesday against the Flames isn’t as indemand, so putting fan appreciation on this night makes it a bit sexier. Plus, there’s a lot of Kings fans in the building during those games, and I don’t think Ducks fans would enjoy sharing their night with them. That’s probably a part of it too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spencer_12 said:

If I had to guess it probably has something to do with ticket sales. A Friday night against the Kings sells itself. Wednesday against the Flames isn’t as indemand, so putting fan appreciation on this night makes it a bit sexier. Plus, there’s a lot of Kings fans in the building during those games, and I don’t think Ducks fans would enjoy sharing their night with them. That’s probably a part of it too.

I'm guessing that is 99.99999% of it.

so the Kings fans don't get prizes.  

For the most part the Ducks Fan Appreciation Night is lame. Has been for several years.  We all got a free chicken sandwich though.

Edited by Fowl

9 hours ago, Aksun said:

What'd you get tonight?

To watch a winning game, despite their trying to throw it away with penalties.

We could actually be a pretty good team, if we can find a way to quit getting penalties, plus a few roster changes. Just my opinion.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Administrator said:

To watch a winning game, despite their trying to throw it away with penalties.

We could actually be a pretty good team, if we can find a way to quit getting penalties, plus a few roster changes. Just my opinion.

Duly Noted Admin.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Not sure where to post this...but where can I see those 12 players the ducks broadcasting team picked for their...whatever it was...all-time Ducks team?? You guys know what I'm talking about?

thanks!!