The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JuiceTerry88

Ducks Fans Roll Call

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ducks,

Just joined the forum today and interested to see the demographic of where we're all from and whatnot. You don't have to go into detail, I don't need your bank details or blood type. Yet. But allow me to introduce myself....

How long have I been a Duck: Since I was 10.

Why did I start following the Ducks: Went to Florida on holiday when the movie had just come out. I was hooked (pun intended), used to have the purple/green old skool jersey.

Favourite former player(s): Teemu, Jiggy, Cogs, George Parros, Prongs, Boom Boom, Brandon Montour

Favourite current player(s): Manson, Rakell, Gibby, Getzlaf and Kesler (mostly because he lives in Cryan Johansens head)

Favourite Ducks moment (not including the Cup. Too obvious) : Teemu's OT winner vs the Dead Wings, 2007 WCF.

Least Favourite Ducks moment: Western Conference Final against Nashville 2 years ago.

The current NHL'er I'd like most at the Ducks would be.... : Matthew Tkachuk. Not an obvious pick but the hatred he and Drew Doughball have for each other is brilliant. We could do with that.

The NHL team I dislike the most (other than the Kings/Sharks): Nashville. What an awful, awful organisation. Hilarious when we destroy them, infuriating when we don't.

The NHL player I dislike the most: Ryan Johansen. Whiny and just not very good. Looks like a child in a mans body.

And now you know all about me, let's hear your story.

Delighted to make all your acquaintances.