The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
duck123

Coach/Lines for 2019-20 Season:

1 hour ago, g20topdogg said:

Is Bob trying to figure out if Randy can come back or something? Lol what's the holdup?!!

it just shows lack of direction and the inability to act decisively.  Who needs a coach anyway?

• Like 1

The Stanley Cup Finals are still going, so the Ducks are unlikely to make a major announcement like this while the rest of league is focused on the Finals.  It could happen in the next 10 days though, prior to the Draft.

17 minutes ago, HockeyIzCool said:

The Stanley Cup Finals are still going, so the Ducks are unlikely to make a major announcement like this while the rest of league is focused on the Finals.  It could happen in the next 10 days though, prior to the Draft.

i would agree, but that hasn't stopped the other teams solidifying their team staff.  i guess if they're hoping to make a big splash...

Does anyone else think that the stanley cup playoffs has anything to do with a new coach?  It ain't like it just happened.  The team hasn't had a real coach in months...

Color me NOT impressed by any of this - especially from a "Pro" team.

It's "No Pro" in my book.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, hoxxey said:

Does anyone else think that the stanley cup playoffs has anything to do with a new coach?  It ain't like it just happened.  The team hasn't had a real coach in months...

Color me NOT impressed by any of this - especially from a "Pro" team.

It's "No Pro" in my book.

I think they are waiting till Stanley Cup Final is over then they will want the spotlight on them...Ducks want let everyone know who their Coach is...besides I am hoping for Eakins or Vincent.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

BM:  Hey shine that spotlight over here so you and the rest of the world can see how inept we are...  Truth is, I never wanted RC to leave - I was forced into doing it..."

Media:  Jeez...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, hoxxey said:

BM:  Hey shine that spotlight over here so you and the rest of the world can see how inept we are...  Truth is, I never wanted RC to leave - I was forced into doing it..."

Media:  Jeez...

Who knows one thing we want is this team to bounce back...BM knows he can screw this up.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

48 minutes ago, MooseDuck said:

Who knows one thing we want is this team to bounce back...BM knows he can screw this up.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

He better Not. Because if he Does the Samuelis will find the tallest tree on Katella Ave for him. 

3 minutes ago, Joker8 said:

He better Not. Because if he Does the Samuelis will find the tallest tree on Katella Ave for him. 

I was suppose to say He knows he can't screw this up...Curse the Auto correct.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

3 hours ago, hoxxey said:

it just shows lack of direction and the inability to act decisively.  Who needs a coach anyway?

If I was a betting man....and I am...I'd be betting that he's interested in the assistant coach for special teams or the defensive unit from Boston...and needs to wait till the finals are done to talk to him.

• Like 1

i was just thinking that maybe they were waiting because the Blues coach is lined up.

Naw.  Can't be.  It's Eakins.

42 minutes ago, Fisix said:

i was just thinking that maybe they were waiting because the Blues coach is lined up.

Naw.  Can't be.  It's Eakins.

Eskins, Does is not a winning pedigree. We need someone who will lead the kids with the veterans Someone who preaches - Integrity,  Accountability, Commitment,

High energy & stay hungry. 

Don’t think Bob understands how the hiring process for a coach works any longer and plans on drafting a coach come June 21-22. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Joker8 said:

Eskins, Does is not a winning pedigree. We need someone who will lead the kids with the veterans Someone who preaches - Integrity,  Accountability, Commitment,

High energy & stay hungry. 

So Randy then? Lol:P

Edited by g20topdogg