The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
hoxxey

playoff game...

Wow tampa looks amazing.  tough.  Fast.  Up 2-0 already...

Can we have their coaching staff??  Please?

3-0!  And how about their TOUGH defensemen as well.  Jeez.  The ducks don't play like that. Ever.  Tampa is nasty.  As it should be in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, hoxxey said:

3-0!  And how about their TOUGH defensemen as well.  Jeez.  The ducks don't play like that. Ever.  Tampa is nasty.  As it should be in the playoffs.

Jackets up 4-3. Tampa not looking so TOUGH right now.

Jackets came in hot - wonder if that regular season finish euphoria will wash off for them. Tampa is still the heavy favorite.

4 hours ago, DuckFan4Life said:

Jackets up 4-3. Tampa not looking so TOUGH right now.

No kidding!!!!!  Wow.

Quite a few surprises. The blues beating the jets (I want that pick!), the stars beating the preds (beautiful) and the sharks winning isn't that big of a surprise but the score sure is. 

Tampa is the new Washington...power house the last couple years that won’t get anywhere and always the favorite 

9 hours ago, DucksFan_08 said:

Quite a few surprises. The blues beating the jets (I want that pick!), the stars beating the preds (beautiful) and the sharks winning isn't that big of a surprise but the score sure is. 

St. Louis beating the "world's greatest fans" in Winnipegs barn during their stupid "White Out" is worth it.

I hope Patrick Maroon scores a Selanne type goal (think Detroit 2007) that sinks Winnipeg.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hoxxey said:

Wow tampa looks amazing.  tough.  Fast.  Up 2-0 already...

Can we have their coaching staff??  Please?

Given the eventual outcome, I think we've already had their staff!

Colorado is such an underwhelming team. They're one of the weakest 8th seeds the west has had in a while and Calgary still doesn't look very impressive against them. I can't help but feel like the post-Carlyle Ducks could've taken these (Western Conference Regular Season Champions) Flames if they were able to sneak in. Whoever makes it out of this series is going to get swept in the second round either way.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

Man do I love Doc's play by play! Another great atmosphere in Boston, too.

How many times did he say the word "ricocheted?"  Ha Ha

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

Man do I love Doc's play by play! Another great atmosphere in Boston, too.

+100  Doc is a legend

He is the voice I hear when I think of play by play hockey. 

17 minutes ago, g20topdogg said:

+100  Doc is a legend

He is the voice I hear when I think of play by play hockey. 

Yes! saaaaame here!

Do not like tonight's results. I want the canes, avs & bruins to advance.

2 goals for Marner. I'm curious to see how dubas is going to handle that contract. Guy should get 10 mil at least.

5 hours ago, DucksFan_08 said:

Do not like tonight's results. I want the canes, avs & bruins to advance.

2 goals for Marner. I'm curious to see how dubas is going to handle that contract. Guy should get 10 mil at least.

Not if the bears come alive and mop the floor with the Leaf team. Marchand can go berzerk any moment.

3 hours ago, Aksun said:

Not if the bears come alive and mop the floor with the Leaf team. Marchand can go berzerk any moment.

He might literally start licking people.  Man, I hate Boston.  I hope the Leafs sweep that series.

It was only one game but I'm getting a bit of a Sharks vs. Ducks vibe from the Leafs. The Bruins couldn't handle their speed at all. It was just odd man rushes and breakaways galore once the Leafs found their legs.

28 minutes ago, PetrSykora said:

It was only one game but I'm getting a bit of a Sharks vs. Ducks vibe from the Leafs. The Bruins couldn't handle their speed at all. It was just odd man rushes and breakaways galore once the Leafs found their legs.

I was getting the EXACT same feeling. Chara isn't going to be able to handle them at all. They just have too many skilled forwards that are fast. Marner, Matthews, Nylander, Tavares...it's insane. If Freddie stands on his head and stays consistent...this is going to be a very tough Leafs team to beat. Tampa probably has the best chance at beating them.

3 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

I was getting the EXACT same feeling. Chara isn't going to be able to handle them at all. They just have too many skilled forwards that are fast. Marner, Matthews, Nylander, Tavares...it's insane. If Freddie stands on his head and stays consistent...this is going to be a very tough Leafs team to beat. Tampa probably has the best chance at beating them.

Bruins going to goon it up game 2.

18 minutes ago, Shadowduck said:

Wow.. Columbus is owning Tampa. Up 4-1 with 945 to go in the third. I didn't see this happening.. 

Well Columbus won 5-1 but all it takes is Tampa to get hot - then they can dominate and carry the play, they sure got the talent.

• Like 1

Hahaha Sharks have an extended 5 v 3 with the greasy mugs of Burns and Karlsson playing out the entire sequence and they end up killing off their own PP before allowing a sad shory

As I write this it's 3-0 lmao

Edited by PetrSykora