The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

5 hours ago, gotchabari said:

If they were expecting Zegras to be gone, which they probably were expecting, Krebs may have been the next choice for sure.

I absolutely agree. Murray probably couldn’t have gotten to the podium fast enough to select Zegras and think Krebs would have been his next choice. He was dead set on getting a Center and Krebs would have been the next best on the board.

Also, I already like the swag to Zegras saying that he probably only needs one year of college before going pro lol.

Edited by BombaysTripleDeke
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

I absolutely agree. Murray probably couldn’t have gotten to the podium fast enough to select Zegras and think Krebs would have been his next choice. He was dead set on getting a Center and Krebs would have been the next best on the board.

Also, I already like the swag to Zegras saying that he probably only needs one year of college before going pro lol.

He is confident and I think our Ducks should be patient with his development...Who knows Zeg might surprise them.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

55 minutes ago, MooseDuck said:

He is confident and I think our Ducks should be patient with his development...Who knows Zeg might surprise them.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

He surprise me only if he doesn’t become an elite player  

3th or 4th best offense player of this draft. I not counted that he will still be available and I not even watched before the draft videos of him. I believed he will go 4-7.

i‘m so sad and so angry we don’t take also Krebs with the 18th...

we would be contender again in 3-4 years with this two and Gibson for a long time. 

Edited by Spike1981

On 6/26/2019 at 6:12 PM, Spike1981 said:

He surprise me only if he doesn’t become an elite player  

3th or 4th best offense player of this draft. I not counted that he will still be available and I not even watched before the draft videos of him. I believed he will go 4-7.

i‘m so sad and so angry we don’t take also Krebs with the 18th...

we would be contender again in 3-4 years with this two and Gibson for a long time. 

Have Patience I have feeling in due time Ducks will Rise to greatness and reclaim the Stanley Cup.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

1 hour ago, j0ejure said:

Anaheim Ducks ranked last in offense in 2018-2019 season.  About average on defense.  

http://www.espn.com/nhl/statistics/team/_/stat/scoring/sort/avgGoals

https://www.oddsshark.com/nhl/defensive-stats

oof.  look at that shots-for/game stat.  bottom of the league.  that's abysmal.  and, it's more informative than just the goals-for/game.

4 hours ago, j0ejure said:

Anaheim Ducks ranked last in offense in 2018-2019 season.  About average on defense.  

http://www.espn.com/nhl/statistics/team/_/stat/scoring/sort/avgGoals

https://www.oddsshark.com/nhl/defensive-stats

Where did the rank from February 10th to the end of the season? That’s all that really matters. 

• Like 2

We didn't have our 'not afraid to shoot the puck' skaters in the lineup for most of the season.  Sprong, pressbox.  Kase injured.  Rackell didn't have any swagger under rc.  Cogliano traded.  Perry injured. 

Shooting improved when the kids joined the lineup.

4 hours ago, Thom-74 said:

We didn't have our 'not afraid to shoot the puck' skaters in the lineup for most of the season.  Sprong, pressbox.  Kase injured.  Rackell didn't have any swagger under rc.  Cogliano traded.  Perry injured. 

Shooting improved when the kids joined the lineup.

It would improve even more when Dallas Eakins Guides our Ducks back to the Promiseland.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 10/29/2019 at 2:37 AM, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Some good news: Brayden Tracey leads the WHL in pts/g since his return to Moose Jaw. 

Nice....also FYI to all Bo Grolux is Captain of Halifax Mooseheads has 6Goals  12Assists 18pts in 13games.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

• Thanks 1