The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
Fisix

Anyone go to Meet the Eakins today?

Just wondering if anyone made it to the meet the coach event today. I’m sick and didn’t go. 

I didn't go, nor do I have season tickets.  Let me take a stab at what he said at the event.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I put the following paragraph in quotes to add a dramatic effect....

"Firstly, I would like to thank the Samuelis', Bob Murray, and the awesome fans for this opportunity.  I'm very excited to be a part of the Anaheim Ducks organization and I look forward to getting this team back on track. I would be happy to answer any questions that don't revolve around Corey Perry or the previous Chris Pronger trade that happened in 2009".

Edited by j0ejure

Why did he say he wouldn’t comment on those guys, especially the specific year of the Chris Pronger trade? Was he the oilers coach when the Pronger thing went down? To lazy to look it up.

Edited by ike-1

7 hours ago, ike-1 said:

Why did he say he wouldn’t comment on those guys, especially the specific year of the Chris Pronger trade? Was he the oilers coach when the Pronger thing went down? To lazy to look it up.

No. 

The poster above was just making a comment on what might be said and not what was actually said.