The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Jasoaks

2019-2020 NHL Catch-All

I legit do not understand how Giordano keeps getting away with throwing dirty hits/knees. I mean now people are talking about it more because it happened to Lord McDavid. Guy is a clown 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sexlaf15 said:

I legit do not understand how Giordano keeps getting away with throwing dirty hits/knees. I mean now people are talking about it more because it happened to Lord McDavid. Guy is a clown 

It's not even the first time he's gone after McDavid and yet somehow he's still "not that type of player!"

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 8:01 PM, Sexlaf15 said:

That guy should no longer be in the league. He's a disgrace.

• Like 1

wow...Kings getting rid of Campbell for two 3rd rounders?? (possibly one of them turns into a 2nd)...i dunno...Campbell looked like the real deal and was one of the reasons I was nervous about playing the Kings in the future...but...i guess....they think Quick can stay relevant long enough? ugh... i dunno....

i also have no idea what Trevor Moore brings...and losing Clifford is whatever.

19 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

wow...Kings getting rid of Campbell for two 3rd rounders?? (possibly one of them turns into a 2nd)...i dunno...Campbell looked like the real deal and was one of the reasons I was nervous about playing the Kings in the future...but...i guess....they think Quick can stay relevant long enough? ugh... i dunno....

i also have no idea what Trevor Moore brings...and losing Clifford is whatever.

I think it was more likely that nobody wanted to pay the asking price for Quick. I have not really followed the Kings this year but from what I have heard in commentary regarding this trade the Kings have another prospect waiting in the wings they think will be better than Cambell and they needed to make room one way or another.

As far as Clifford goes, my fondest memory of him is when Sheldon Brookbank rang his bell. I can still see the slow motion replay in my mind's eye.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shadowduck said:

I think it was more likely that nobody wanted to pay the asking price for Quick. I have not really followed the Kings this year but from what I have heard in commentary regarding this trade the Kings have another prospect waiting in the wings they think will be better than Cambell and they needed to make room one way or another.

As far as Clifford goes, my fondest memory of him is when Sheldon Brookbank rang his bell. I can still see the slow motion replay in my mind's eye.

oh true, I did read about that other back-up, too....i already forgot his name lol

also, geez...McDavid is insane...i dunno guys...he might be the best player to ever play the game in regards to skill...

he's fast, he's strong, he's got crazy accuracy, he's got vision, he's got smarts, he's got hands...and he's not even in his prime...

I mean, obviously Lemieux and Gretzky and Crosby and Ovechkin are like...up there...but...man you see their highlights and then you see McDavid highlights and it just looks like McDavid is in another universe.

Edited by Jasoaks

So if Dallas goes out and gets Palmieri from New Jersey.. do we cheer for the Stars? I still feel dirty thinking about it but at least nobody on that current roster will try gouging my eyes out over it. Seriously though, Cogliano deserves a Cupliano. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PetrSykora said:

So if Dallas goes out and gets Palmieri from New Jersey.. do we cheer for the Stars? I still feel dirty thinking about it but at least nobody on that current roster will try gouging my eyes out over it. Seriously though, Cogliano deserves a Cupliano. 

they reached critical mass when they got cogs.  we can cheer.

47 minutes ago, Fisix said:

They're actually the only other team I somewhat follow so I can see how Perry is doing. +1 for the cupliano😂

• Like 2

On 2/19/2020 at 9:33 AM, Fisix said:

at this point im rooting for Grant to go to Dallas so we can all consolidate our cheering for them lol

I can't believe Lou is working on a trade to bring Parise to the isles. A lot of retention must be involved otherwise it's crazy. He already gave up a lot for Pageau IMO.

7 minutes ago, PetrSykora said:

Sorry minor league zamboni drivers but this is the best thing to happen this season

Absolutely. Ryan seems like a real genuine dude and I'm so glad that he's well and playing again. One of the most feel good hattys you'll ever see.

• Like 1

So happy for Bobby. Hope this is the first of many more great nights for him. Still one of my all time favorite NHLers.

17 minutes ago, PetrSykora said:

Sorry minor league zamboni drivers but this is the best thing to happen this season

2020 Masterton. Gotta be, right?

• Like 2

just even the teaser of that outdoor Col/LA game last night reminded me that there is literally only ONE Kings player that has scored a goal in an outdoor game....and he doesn't even play for them anymore :D 

Has anyone watched the Boston Power play in action?  It is pretty amazing.  They move the puck all over.  And they NEVER shoot it in and chase it.  That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.  The fact is your team has an EXTRA man.  

Nice to see Josi is still the biggest chicken**** in the league. Best thing I can say about him is how this is the first time he's crosschecked someone in the head without immediately skating behind a linesman or Shea Weber.

so not sure if you guys heard....

but the next Sharks home game is going to be to an entire empty arena! When asked how else they are taking precautions for the coronavirus the Sharks responded with "...? what's the coronavirus??"

.....ZING!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

so not sure if you guys heard....

but the next Sharks home game is going to be to an entire empty arena! When asked how else they are taking precautions for the coronavirus the Sharks responded with "...? what's the coronavirus??"

.....ZING!

Whoa! Rodney Dangerfield over here folks.

• Thanks 1

good thing if the season ends today is that we are 5th last, if the season goes to 82 games we are 7th or 8th last...

bad thing, I hoped next week to see Zegras in Anaheim....

now would be the question, how you made the ranking? (for the draft lottery) 

because the winning%? after 68 games (every teams has at least 68 games) and calculate back the other teams to 68? 

65 games would be good, so we would win a place for the lottery;)

no Champ this season? Has Grant still his flat in Anaheim?