The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Jasoaks

2019-2020 NHL Catch-All

1 hour ago, FanSince1993 said:

This is ridiculous. Now what? Resume hockey in June?

I miss watching Ducks hockey in June. It's be about 13 years...

2 hours ago, FanSince1993 said:

This is ridiculous. Now what? Resume hockey in June?

I believe the seasons ended. This virus will take a lot of people in the next weeks and some month...  hope not too

many dies.  no one country has control the virus at the moment....:(

I hope they can start in October the new season.... 

Edited by Spike1981

at what point do they consider the season over? how many days? disneyland closed for "2 weeks" but like....that's a bit unrealistic...2 weeks is not enough time to feel OK with resuming operations as usual.

i don't see how they can start the season again AND have playoffs AND a proper off-season to start the next season on time....

unless they diminish training camps/pre-season...which isn't the worst idea...

2 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

at what point do they consider the season over? how many days? disneyland closed for "2 weeks" but like....that's a bit unrealistic...2 weeks is not enough time to feel OK with resuming operations as usual.

i don't see how they can start the season again AND have playoffs AND a proper off-season to start the next season on time....

unless they diminish training camps/pre-season...which isn't the worst idea...

Yea... it’s all going to be really confusing I’m sure we all know. This is going to throw a lot of things out of whack. 
I guess since the lock out never happened, we had to suffice for this crap.

You either end the regular season and recalculate points to 65 games or you shorten The Playoffs. Only 8 teams instead of 16 and best of 5 series or something. We're not competing so I don't care who gets in :lol:

6 hours ago, DucksFan_08 said:

You either end the regular season and recalculate points to 65 games or you shorten The Playoffs. Only 8 teams instead of 16 and best of 5 series or something. We're not competing so I don't care who gets in :lol:

exactly! haha

thats why im all for lets do a full best of 7 4 round playoffs that goes into July/early august for all i care! tire out those teams :P