The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
Shadowduck

I can't find any highlights

I've been looking for the last week to see any highlights or video of the Duck's preseason games. Seems like every other team gets featured on the NHL.com and Youtubes' NHL channel but not one Ducks game has been covered. 

Does anyone have a link to any of the preseason games? I just want to see how the Ducks are shaping up.

Doesn’t help that we’ve only played 2 so far.  I haven’t seen any recap video of the Arizona game at all.  There’s like 3 games in 4 nights coming up though 

• Like 1

Was the Arizona game even streamed? 

Hmmm.... just did a quick look through the nhl YouTube page and we don't come up for either game. We're probably the only team without a recap of highlights.

There won’t be many highlights from tonight’s game at Staples.  I went to the game and was very disappointed the Ducks couldn’t score a single goal.  They even had a 5 on 3 power play for almost a minute.

7 hours ago, CAsFirstCup said:

There won’t be many highlights from tonight’s game at Staples.  I went to the game and was very disappointed the Ducks couldn’t score a single goal.  They even had a 5 on 3 power play for almost a minute.

Sounds to me they need to work out a few rust till Regular Season Begins.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck