The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
turnonthejets87

How To Watch

I really hate it when the providers have a tiff with the media company.

Hopefully someone has a link or two to share. I don't know if any of the links from last season will work, but you may want to check them out.

Good Luck.

Watch on NHL Game Center. I believe the first couple of regular season games are free (could be wrong). Or try and hit up Reddit to find a link!

good luck mate 

8 minutes ago, yeaitsme said:

Watch on NHL Game Center. I believe the first couple of regular season games are free (could be wrong). Or try and hit up Reddit to find a link!

good luck mate 

Reddit has restricted comments for people to post game day links 😭😭😭

• Sad 1

Drop Sling and find another streaming service.
Also, if you know someone with cable and only care about certain channels, you could possibly work out a deal with them and get the apps for those channels.

If you choose to find another stream service...use this link to decide which one works best for you.

https://thestreamable.com/matchmaker

I'm using Hulu's live tv streaming service,, I'm in market though (Fox Sports West and Prime Ticket.)

It's given me all I wanted Food Network and my Ducks. For a third of the price of TimeWarner/Spectrum. Without the mindless headache.*

*Full disclosure, opening night I tried watching at work the start of the game and the stupid service was broken. Every other channel worked. Not sure who's fault it was. Went home and saw the last half of the game. So glitches do exist. They're not the norm though. But expect a couple hiccups here and there.

I’ve done the research as I was also affected by Sling not having the Fox Sports contracts any longer and aside from getting regular cable or getting someone to let you share their account ....Hulu With Live TV is the best alternative for Sling though it is way more expensive. If you minus Hulu’s streaming content that leaves their live tv head-to-head with Sling more than $14 (Hulu =$39 vs Slings $25). 

Sling however is still negotiating the contract with The new owners of Fox Sports and hopefully they don’t raise it too much. So keep an eye out in the news every 2 weeks to a month  

For those one off games that are on channel 13 or KDOC look up Locast.org it is free to stream some live local tv channels on your phone. The streams look great too! They also have an app. 

• Like 1