The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sick and Tired

All I want for Christmas? A new GM

1 hour ago, Joker8 said:

High draft pick means NOTHING remember Patrik Štefan- Missing an empty net? Vitaly Vishnevskey 5th overall, Pavel Datsyuk was drafted 171st overall at the same draft who would you like on your team? We need accountability commitment process not from the players only but the front office first. Bob has never won anything as a GM.

I remember that and also was happy Ducks got Vitaly read his stats and he did well for the team back in "Mighty" Era.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

1 hour ago, MooseDuck said:

I remember that and also was happy Ducks got Vitaly read his stats and he did well for the team back in "Mighty" Era.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Moose Man, 

I know,I was making a point he was good back in the day. when Teemu got traded to SJ he left Vish a knot "don't hit me to hard" on the board. I guess I am fastraded the way we play and every year we get the same line from BM we will be aggressive... 

18 hours ago, JiggyToTheCup said:

All I want for Xmas is STH's since Day one that done whine all the time 

LOL perhaps they some more whine call Passion to help them j/k.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 12/21/2019 at 10:08 AM, Pazonator said:

Malkin drove right into him! Great response from smith. 

Aw, that was nothing, hardly a love-pat compared to the runaway train wrecks thrown at Gibby.  If the refs can make nice to Smith after his over-reaction, Gibby should get carried on their shoulders.

3 hours ago, SteveinTamarindo said:

Aw, that was nothing, hardly a love-pat compared to the runaway train wrecks thrown at Gibby.  If the refs can make nice to Smith after his over-reaction, Gibby should get carried on their shoulders.

Smith was passionate guy no nonsense outspoken from interviews I saw as Kid...Gibson should be doing the same as well.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 1/1/2020 at 6:31 AM, SteveinTamarindo said:

And that's just from his own players!

4 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

And that's just from his own players!

I wonder if  Ducks Legendary Goalie Giguere had the same issues perhaps did it differently in a more discreet way.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck