The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
dukitup

Trevor Zegras

Zegras leading all Players in Points...6G 7 13pts.....This is Big in His Development and I am sure like our Ducks I am impress in what I see.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Man, just seeing how Z gets into open spaces...I wonder how he would do being on the wing with a distributor like Getzlaf..... Zegras - Getzlaf - Silfverberg....i dunno...could be dangerous. And a great way for him to be introduced in the NHL...playing with Getz and learning/seeing how he is at center. Especially if this IS Getz last season (i don't think it is)

On 1/6/2021 at 2:47 AM, Jasoaks said:

Man, just seeing how Z gets into open spaces...I wonder how he would do being on the wing with a distributor like Getzlaf..... Zegras - Getzlaf - Silfverberg....i dunno...could be dangerous. And a great way for him to be introduced in the NHL...playing with Getz and learning/seeing how he is at center. Especially if this IS Getz last season (i don't think it is)

It would not surprise me if Ducks Decide to put Z-man on the Top Line for few games...Just curious spec on my part considering his WJHC has impressed EVERYONE.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Zegras watch back on tonight against the barracuda (Gulls YouTube channel). I really want to see him eventually go up against the Reign and that loaded prospect pool.

get your chipotle bowls ready.

58 minutes ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Zegras watch back on tonight against the barracuda (Gulls YouTube channel). I really want to see him eventually go up against the Reign and that loaded prospect pool.

Is it free to watch?  Or do you have to have YouTubeTV subscription?

2 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

Thanks!  If I can, I'll tune in tonight.  Drysdale, Zegras, Perrault - hopefully they'll lift my spirits about this team.

They did for me on Tuesday lol. All of the kids looked fine if not good. I got a bit more excited about Drysdale watching him buzz all over the ice.

4 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

YES!! I want to see that, too!! When is that happening?? That actually could be a very intense and amazing game.

3 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

YES!! I want to see that, too!! When is that happening?? That actually could be a very intense and amazing game.

I swear, this organization can’t have or deserve nice things!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

I swear, this organization can’t have or deserve nice things!

Unbelievable! Now I have to pay attention to my family.  Come on.

• Haha 2

Once the Gulls Seasons Begins in few weeks...I expect to see the Z-man Creating a Storm.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

1 hour ago, Sexlaf15 said:

just to reiterate my whining 

We may need to call him up just to give him a challenge and keep him interested.  Unfortunately, we don't have anyone with the credibility or track record of Brian Burke to assure him that there's a good reason he's still in the AHL.

Screw it.  Call him up.  I demand to be entertained, like the mob that is Rome.

Teemu posted something on Instagram with this same video and “why is this guy not playing with the Ducks? He is Ready.”

I believe the waivers exemption for all the guys that were put on waivers at the start of the season will expire on February 8th. It would make sense if Zegras gets a call-up sometime after that date, since guys like Agozzino and Carrick would require waivers again to go back to the Gulls after Feb 8th, whereas Zegras (and Lundestrom) would be waivers exempt and can move back and forth between the Gulls and the big club at any time. Zegras is getting a lot of paying time with the Gulls right now too, which is a good thing after having his college season cancelled last March. The more hockey for him the better. I just hope that when he is called up that he is put in a position to learn and grow for long term success.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sexlaf15 said:

That is a Barry Sanders style celebration.  Score a touchdown and hand the ball to the official.  No foolish or weird dancing.

Edited by Fowl

8 hours ago, Sexlaf15 said:

This was hilarious.. Z skating silently on the ice ... not a peep in the building then something happens at the net and you just hear ONE guy in the entire building yell out “yahhhh!!” And 2 people clapping. LOL soo funny

It’s nice to see him doing well. I watched a few of his games before his WJC and a few after, and he definitely seemed to have more of an impact in the games following the WJC. Looks like he took something positive from it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spencer_12 said:

It’s nice to see him doing well. I watched a few of his games before his WJC and a few after, and he definitely seemed to have more of an impact in the games following the WJC. Looks like he took something positive from it.

One thing I love is his Determination and passion for the game.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

2 assists tonight . Curran with a goal as well. Perrault had an assist. De Leo with a multi point performance . Call the producers up

13 hours ago, yeaitsme said:

2 assists tonight . Curran with a goal as well. Perrault had an assist. De Leo with a multi point performance . Call the producers up

I saw that they gave Zegras credit for one of De Leo's goals so he actually got his first pro goal, plus two assists. Three points in his regular season debut deserves a golf clap.

• Like 2