The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
CAsFirstCup

Henry Thrun

The Ducks’ 4th round draft pick looked very solid for Harvard in last night’s game at Cornell, a 1-1 tie.  My alma mater Cornell went into the game ranked #1 in the NCAA, and is one of the higher scoring teams in college hockey.  Thrun’s solid defense played a big part in holding Cornell to only one goal that was  scored on a 6 on 4 advantage late in the game.

• Like 3

On 1/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, CAsFirstCup said:

The Ducks’ 4th round draft pick looked very solid for Harvard in last night’s game at Cornell, a 1-1 tie.  My alma mater Cornell went into the game ranked #1 in the NCAA, and is one of the higher scoring teams in college hockey.  Thrun’s solid defense played a big part in holding Cornell to only one goal that was  scored on a 6 on 4 advantage late in the game.

Thanks for that info. I've really liked what I have heard about him and he's having an extremely good season. 17 points in 20 games, including 3 assists last night. Unless I misread the stat page, he actually leads the NCAA in pts/game amongst freshmen defensemen. 

• Like 1