The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sexlaf15

NHL Entry Draft Targets

1 minute ago, Sexlaf15 said:

Super weird Devils pick, but with 3 picks in a round you can take a chance 

Yeah, It's why I was kind of hoping for the Ducks to maybe add another first round pick this year as compared to next years. Now if they can have multiple first round picks in 2022, then I support that lol

He seems like a fun, nice guy! His interview seemed genuine and authentic...like, not rehearsed like the others have seemed. He seemed really relaxed. I like that.

What a terrible pick by Columbus for their first round pick. Chinakov was ranked #30 European Skater by NHL Central Scouting. He would have been available in the second round.

Just now, Jasoaks said:

Now I REAALLLY think the Flames are looking at a player off the board haha

They traded down twice, obviously they don't really like any of the higher ranked guys left.

5 minutes ago, gorbachav5 said:

Is it worth it to trade the next two picks to move up for Lapierre?  My knowledge about prospects is completely spent at this point.

No. The cost to move up a few spots so far has been a 3rd. I wouldn’t trade 27 and 36 to move up 5 spots for a guy that has injury questions.

2 minutes ago, nieder said:

What a terrible pick by Columbus for their first round pick. Chinakov was ranked #30 European Skater by NHL Central Scouting. He would have been available in the second round.

It's a reach for sure but Kekalainen is a very savvy drafter. overall. I think he's got a better track record than Murray in finding value.

Lapierre seems like a Caps pick. Could be the steal of the draft if the injuries don’t derail him and he develops. 

Edited by Spencer_12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

I will lose my **** if we go with another D.

I'll lose mine if he goes deep into 2nd round range like he did last year🙄

7 minutes ago, nieder said:

his PPG in the MHL is pretty spectacular.  maybe they saw something...

3 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

If he stays healthy.....man....this guy looks GGOOOOOOOOOOD

if you're talking Lap, he seems good, but not tested on any decent time scale.  

Just now, Fisix said:

if you're talking Lap, he seems good, but not tested on any decent time scale.  

Yeah, yeah....we'll see....pass first guy....could be a guy to keep feeding Ovechkin goals haha

why has Tyson Foerster gone so low in the draft?  he looks pretty excellent on paper....

and it looks like he could be an asshole with 53 minutes PIM in a season...

Edited by Fisix

Just now, gorbachav5 said:

Calgary got two third round picks for that.  That was fantastic GMing.

that's incredible GMing....that's lucky. That would be a steal at like 22....that's...very good GMing haha

Unless we trade down we have the opportunity to draft one of Gunler, Bourque, and Perreault. That’s pretty good. Perrault is said to have one of the best shots in the draft.

• Like 1