The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sexlaf15

NHL Entry Draft Targets

Just now, Jasoaks said:

wow! Guenther / Eklund falling....i wonder if BM is trying to get detroit or sj or la or phoenixes pick?

No way anyone gives up their pick that high with anything  we have to offer. 

Just now, Jasoaks said:

wow! Guenther / Eklund falling....i wonder if BM is trying to get detroit or sj or la or phoenixes pick?

You can’t really call it falling. Picks #3-9 are pretty much all interchangeable. 

1 minute ago, Spencer_12 said:

You can’t really call it falling. Picks #3-9 are pretty much all interchangeable. 

fair fair....

I definitely thought Detroit would take Waltsdat...but with the Ned trade...not any more lol they got Raymond....so....now will Guenther gets picked? lol

That Johnson pick could end up being great for CBJ. He’s been said to have the highest skill in the entire draft. Risky pick though.

1 minute ago, Sexlaf15 said:

No way anyone gives up their pick that high with anything  we have to offer. 

#34 and some decent prospects not named Z and Drys. Manson, Rakell. We have future picks too, but probably not those. We have stuff, but maybe not what those teams drafting there want right now.

1 minute ago, ike8228 said:

#34 and some decent prospects not named Z and Drys. Manson, Rakell. We have future picks too, but probably not those. We have stuff, but maybe not what those teams drafting there want right now.

Detroit needs a little bit of everything and you’re not fleecing Stevie Y. Maybe the Kings, but that would be insane 

Just now, Jasoaks said:

This league needs another Pronger...I hope Power can become that lol

He looks too nice

1 minute ago, Jasoaks said:

wouldn't Eklund or Guenther also be drafting out of need??

With the Ducks needing almost everything, yes lol. McTavish is one of the more high risk type players at 3OA but I do not hate the pick though. Edvinsson was the only pick I'd have been rattled by. I'm rooting for a MacT/Zegras 1-2 Stanley Cup winning combo.... Unless we get Shane Wright lol

• Like 1

Just now, ike8228 said:

He looks too nice

i knoooow, i see that too lol although i do like that he said "franchise" and kinda deflected that other question lol

I hope I’m wrong. I really would love a top ceiling Zegras - McTavish one two punch. I just shudder when I see Murray taking a power forward over high level offensive talent this high in the draft. Feels like the definition of insanity. 

1 minute ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

With the Ducks needing almost everything, yes lol. McTavish is one of the more high risk type players at 3OA but I do not hate the pick though. Edvinsson was the only pick I'd have been rattled by. I'm rooting for a MacT/Zegras 1-2 Stanley Cup winning combo.... Unless we get Shane Wright lol

haha fair......detroit just took Edvinsson...

MacT w/ Comtois might be a combo that could be great....maybe even get Jones up there...

• Like 2

It’s looking like Guenther/Eklund could both end up with Sharks/Kings. Man that could end up being some high stakes drafting. If those end up being 1st liners, and our guy is a 3rd liner...ouch. Could go the other way too. 

I think Edvis will end up a great player. I’m thinking Lindholm level. Not what we need right this second. 

Just now, Fisix said:

I think Edvis will end up a great player. I’m thinking Lindholm level. Not what we need right this second. 

Agreed. He’s a great defensemen. 

I think the video is delayed here. Kings on the clock with 4min left right… now.