The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Jasoaks

Reverse Retro Jersey

22 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

Oh man....that Dallas one............ ugh....least favorite by far.

Didn’t think anyone could out suck the Red Wings on this one, but Dallas succeeded!

On 11/19/2020 at 10:51 PM, Jasoaks said:

Oh man....that Dallas one............ ugh....least favorite by far.

Hopefully the pants will help pull it out of the gutter. I was enthusiastic at first about it since I can't stand that pointy toilet seat Dallas calls a logo. The lack of colour on this set really does make it look incomplete though. They could've just flipped the colours on a Modano era jersey and ended up with a keeper.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:41 PM, yeaitsme said:

Didn’t think anyone could out suck the Red Wings on this one, but Dallas succeeded!

Red Wings Reverse Retro is epic fail...no creativity,no Artistic expression just...Meh and Bland.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 11/22/2020 at 11:37 AM, PetrSykora said:

Hopefully the pants will help pull it out of the gutter. I was enthusiastic at first about it since I can't stand that pointy toilet seat Dallas calls a logo. The lack of colour on this set really does make it look incomplete though. They could've just flipped the colours on a Modano era jersey and ended up with a keeper.

Yeah that would have been nice....I mean, with their retro...you can like, see the outline where they cut out the logo from another jersey and pasted it on lol

I will say I do LOVE their black out jersey!! 

On 11/20/2020 at 10:41 PM, yeaitsme said:

Succeed...oh No more like glow in the dark....IF THERE is power outage Dallas has the edge.

DuckPride 4ever

MoosseDuck

Ours is awful. The Rangers' one is pretty bad too IMO. Even the guy who's wearing it is bumming hard. The Las Vegas jersey is also pretty atrocious. 

On 11/19/2020 at 1:00 PM, gorbachav5 said:

If they had done something with the old Duck mask logo, it would have been great.  They could have swapped eggplant and jade in some way and they would have sold a ton.  That mask logo was cartoon-y, but it was the right amount of cartoon-y.

This jersey is garbage.  It was a joke then and it hasn't aged well.  How many people are going to wear this unironically?  It's a farce.  There are a few Duck fans who can embrace the kitschy silliness, but no one else will buy this except as an expensive gag.

We already have an alternate with the duck mask though. Why do 2 webbed D’s and 2 duck masks when they can do something completely different. And they’re going to sell a ton of these, people are all about it. I’ve got friends who are Boston, Chicago, and Detroit fans and they want to get one. Nostalgia sells, that’s what people see.

6 hours ago, MarineDuck said:

We already have an alternate with the duck mask though. Why do 2 webbed D’s and 2 duck masks when they can do something completely different. And they’re going to sell a ton of these, people are all about it. I’ve got friends who are Boston, Chicago, and Detroit fans and they want to get one. Nostalgia sells, that’s what people see.

Nostalgia is a reason why Ducks Fans and Hockey fans want this piece of history.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 11/20/2020 at 8:17 AM, dukitup said:

I won't buy a white jersey anyway. Learned my lesson a long time ago, I get it dirty just looking at it.

seconded.

On 11/25/2020 at 3:59 AM, MarineDuck said:

The Duck mask is nostalgic.  There are plenty of color and design options left without resorting to this cartoonish piece of garbage.  Everyone I've seen who's reviewed these or ranked them and everyone I've talked to personally who's a Duck fan has agreed with me - they're awful.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

The Duck mask is nostalgic.  There are plenty of color and design options left without resorting to this cartoonish piece of garbage.  Everyone I've seen who's reviewed these or ranked them and everyone I've talked to personally who's a Duck fan has agreed with me - they're awful.

To each their Own Gorby Ducks Fans either love it hate it...which is true...I know when I came to Anaheim 13 years ago on Ducks Roadtrip visit...The was one of the Unis apparently the Players did not like to wear.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 11/28/2020 at 8:06 PM, gorbachav5 said:

Dare I say... the classic, iconic Ducks mask logo is to this piece of cartoonish trash what Francois Beauchemin was to The Wiz.

1 hour ago, dtsdlaw said:

Dare I say... the classic, iconic Ducks mask logo is to this piece of cartoonish trash what Francois Beauchemin was to The Wiz.

I'd go even further than that.

Duck Mask Logo : Wild Wing Jersey :: Teemu Selanne : Jeff Friesen

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

I'd go even further than that.

Duck Mask Logo : Wild Wing Jersey :: Teemu Selanne : Jeff Friesen

LOL.....I don't know but I am laughing yet....much can be debated about the Ducks Reverse Retro..in these tough times we deal it's better to have positive distraction...or in my Case....Something to keep me busy while I deal with Grief.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 11/28/2020 at 10:06 PM, gorbachav5 said:

Third best selling reverse retro jersey in the league as of the first week! Looks like the club knew what they were doing! Only capitals and rangers sold better.

sports.yahoo.com/capitals-boast-top-selling-reverse-004337693.html

25 minutes ago, MarineDuck said:

Third best selling reverse retro jersey in the league as of the first week! Looks like the club knew what they were doing! Only capitals and rangers sold better.

ohhhh they definitely knew what they were doing lol i wonder who is buying them...most ducks fans i know despise it so much. Is it...is it OTHER fans?? Jersey collectors? It must be jersey collectors. Our retro reverse jersey is ripe for the jersey collectors.

46 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

ohhhh they definitely knew what they were doing lol i wonder who is buying them...most ducks fans i know despise it so much. Is it...is it OTHER fans?? Jersey collectors? It must be jersey collectors. Our retro reverse jersey is ripe for the jersey collectors.

I couldn't agree more on that...also I don't mind the Reverse Retro. Can't blame some not liking the look.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

15 hours ago, MarineDuck said:

This year is more messed up than I thought.  Those jerseys are horrendous.

3 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

This year is more messed up than I thought.  Those jerseys are horrendous.

True it is...but some have that appreciation of the Ducks Wild Wing RR.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 12/12/2020 at 11:39 PM, MarineDuck said:

#hatersgonnahate

Agree.....They cannot admit that RR like Ducks 1st Alt Jeresy is part of us All.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck