The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
dukitup

Ducks Hockey - Frontier Cable - NO

There's a contract dispute with Frontier Cable and Prime Ticket/Fox Sports West (channels 576 and 577). If you do a channel search, you will notice neither channel is displayed. All Ducks fans need to contact Frontier Cable and register a complaint because if not resolved, no televised games once the season starts on that platform.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, yeaitsme said:

Just noticed this as well. What a load of bs. Looks like I’m buying NHL TV again this year 

I was under the impression local games are blacked out if a home game is televised by another service (ie Prime Ticket). No?

Did the dispute get resolved?  I have Dish Network, which hasn't had Prime Ticket or FSW for 18 months now.  I was thinking of switching to Frontier since I have internet service with them.

17 hours ago, CAsFirstCup said:

Did the dispute get resolved?  I have Dish Network, which hasn't had Prime Ticket or FSW for 18 months now.  I was thinking of switching to Frontier since I have internet service with them.

No.

On 12/21/2020 at 9:40 AM, dukitup said:

There's a contract dispute with Frontier Cable and Prime Ticket/Fox Sports West (channels 576 and 577). If you do a channel search, you will notice neither channel is displayed. All Ducks fans need to contact Frontier Cable and register a complaint because if not resolved, no televised games once the season starts on that platform.

this ultimately, truly hurts the cable company 'cause all it's doing is pushing people into finding the *many* illegal streams that are online to watch. It's unfortunate that they are literally pushing away the people who WANT to give them money and pay for it and do it all legit...

...i do not condone the use of illegal streams. what illegal streams? i don't see any........they don't exist.

23 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

this ultimately, truly hurts the cable company 'cause all it's doing is pushing people into finding the *many* illegal streams that are online to watch. It's unfortunate that they are literally pushing away the people who WANT to give them money and pay for it and do it all legit...

...i do not condone the use of illegal streams. what illegal streams? i don't see any........they don't exist.

I was able to watch the game on my laptop. Fingers crossed going forward.

• Like 1

Nhl.tv still has blackouts. It used to work as gamecenter back in the day then it became nhl.tv half way through a season and blacked everyone out...I had to get half my money back...they said why? Because you let me pay for a service then changed the terms half way through the season....dumb

hulu and fubo definitely do not have FSWest or Primeticket as well. FS Go is not supported by Hulu or fubo either. Has anyone else found a legit way to watch without paying $100 for cable? 

I use a series of sites that do not ‘exist’ either, but they suck half the time.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ike-1 said:

Nhl.tv still has blackouts. It used to work as gamecenter back in the day then it became nhl.tv half way through a season and blacked everyone out...I had to get half my money back...they said why? Because you let me pay for a service then changed the terms half way through the season....dumb

hulu and fubo definitely do not have FSWest or Primeticket as well. FS Go is not supported by Hulu or fubo either. Has anyone else found a legit way to watch without paying $100 for cable? 

I use a series of sites that do not ‘exist’ either, but they suck half the time.

what about YouTube TV? I think one of my friends used that a couple years ago for Ducks games....

7 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

what about YouTube TV? I think one of my friends used that a couple years ago for Ducks games....

I’ll check it out. Haven’t tried that one yet.