The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
yeaitsme

Anaheim’s Social Media

With the season 3 days away it is a bummer that the Ducks, unlike many other teams haven’t posted or streamed anything content worthy about their camp. Other teams have posted/streamed full scrimmages and highlight packages to go along with it. I’ve noticed over the past seasons that we have a minuscule amount of behind the scenes segments and player interviews . Does this make anyone else somewhat disappointed? 

I'm with you. The build up to this season has been almost non-existent from the Ducks. I was reading somewhere (can't remember where) that it could be down to Eakins as he likes to have a closed camp, so maybe he isn't allowing much access for our social media teams etc. But other teams have been live streaming scrimmages. There really is no reason Anaheim couldn't be doing the same thing. We are 2 days away from opening night and it doesn't really feel like we are close to the season due to the lack of build up. I'm not sure how that benefits the franchise.

It’s going to be an unusual season, with everything else going. Let’s just be thankful that there is going to actuall be a partial season.  I for one am not in any real big hurry to attend a live game, with 17000+ of my closest friends. Yes it would be nice to see the scrimmages, but hey, ITS HOCKEY TIME IN SOCAL, baby!

Maybe we’ll be pleasantly surprised. (One can only hope.)

• Like 1