The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
saskduckfan

Time To Blow Things Up

8 minutes ago, Sexlaf15 said:

I’m all for firing Murray, but y’all got to let go of Karlsson. He showed close to nothing for years and had an insane shooting year and has returned to earth. Trading for Wisniewski was dumb, but to act like everyone should have known better is dumb. The stupid thing was not even playing Wiz. The problem was Murray never made moves to improve the roster when we needed them in 2013-2017. Now all he does is send people at their lowest value away for reclamation projects and he hasn’t won a single one of those deals yet. 

He should never stopped at the Kesler Trade...As I mention few times. 

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

51 minutes ago, Sexlaf15 said:

I’m all for firing Murray, but y’all got to let go of Karlsson. He showed close to nothing for years and had an insane shooting year and has returned to earth. Trading for Wisniewski was dumb, but to act like everyone should have known better is dumb. The stupid thing was not even playing Wiz. The problem was Murray never made moves to improve the roster when we needed them in 2013-2017. Now all he does is send people at their lowest value away for reclamation projects and he hasn’t won a single one of those deals yet. 

Giving up the only legitimate center prospect in the system was dumb, especially with Getz and Kes already on the wrong side of 30.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, dtsdlaw said:

Giving up the only legitimate center prospect in the system was dumb, especially with Getz and Kes already on the wrong side of 30.

Trading Wild Bill away was.......Sad and disapointing.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

31 minutes ago, dtsdlaw said:

It was 2015, probably the best chance we ever had at winning the cup since 07. You traded a guy who had shown no sign of being a legit NHLer and didn’t for another NHL team as well. I really doubt Karlsson ever turns into anything resembling what he is today on this team. 

I think I feel like Bob traded to upgrade that 2015 team but getting Wiz was a letdown. Maybe that was the best we could do but couldn't we offer more to get better players for the run? I mean sure options are limited but come on, that seemed like a bargain Bob type of deal. Any other GM would probably spend more to get more. It was a missed opportunity for sure. Everyone was upset at getting Wiz and to make matters worse he didn't even play. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DuckRogers13 said:

It was stupid, that's what it was.

Which is True.....Never underestimate a Player being scorn and burning with Motivation.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck