The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
DucksFan_08

Fire Murray and Eakins ´protest´

Current rumor noise from Friedman is that LA and Anaheim are not in the wheelhouse for Eichel right  (could change though) and that the Wild are still very much involved. Reports also that LA is open to move the #8 pick, which isn’t a shock, since they have been expected to make more key roster upgrades, even if it’s not Eichel.

2 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Current rumor noise from Friedman is that LA and Anaheim are not in the wheelhouse for Eichel right  (could change though) and that the Wild are still very much involved. Reports also that LA is open to move the #8 pick, which isn’t a shock, since they have been expected to make more key roster upgrades, even if it’s not Eichel.

Interesting interesting...i hope that's 'cause Z and Dry were off the table. If that's true, this is another, less appreciated aspect of Bob I dare say (I await the attacks...lol) similar with the E Karlsson non-trade...if he's not giving up what he wants to give up, he wont make the trade. It's harder to quantify those as it's similar to eating healthy...I ate a salad instead of a burger...well...i feel fine. But I don't know, maybe I would have felt fine if I ate the burger! But since it never happened, it's hard to say I would have felt terrible if I ate the burger. hard to say "good job jasoaks! you made the right choice!" ...anyway...off to the gym!

Elliott Teaford is reporting that El Capitan Ryan Getzlaf plans to re-sign once free agency opens up. Not surprised, but still very nice to hear.

Edited by BombaysTripleDeke
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1