Jump to content
The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
DucksFan_08

Fire Murray and Eakins ´protest´

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MooseDuck said:

Which Makes the Trade Market very Unpredictable.....Ducks are in this jam due in part of the team being fiscally Conservative but frugal...Ducks do want to trade but with the price tags is BIG Hurdle.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

 

11 hours ago, Spike1981 said:

yes we have a expensive defense and underperformed veterans.

you say Henrique is a bad contract, it was maybe a mio too much, but look at other teams, every team has some bad contracts...

for example Buffalo: Okposo (6 Mio and M-NTC) and especially Skinner (9 mio till 2027 and NMC) are very bad contracts...  Skinner's contract is crazy.

with the expiation of Gibby and Z-Man everyone should be available for a trade. I trust that if the the gulls team come up and play the nhl team they will do better than the upper club.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Joker8 said:

 

with the expiation of Gibby and Z-Man everyone should be available for a trade. I trust that if the the gulls team come up and play the nhl team they will do better than the upper club.  

OK. Let's trade Comtois.  

It's posts like this that make my head explode.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dukitup said:

OK. Let's trade Comtois.  

It's posts like this that make my head explode.

I would rather not trade Comtois...Look at the Prospects and Depth our Ducks have...We all know our team cannot have that many that will be ready to contribut to our team...Which is why it's necessary to look at some trades Ducks should make.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dukitup said:

OK. Let's trade Comtois.  

It's posts like this that make my head explode.

Agree that's it's absurd to suggest the Gulls could beat the Ducks and those comments make my head explode too. But given the deficiencies in this roster, I think everyone has to be on the table for the right price if we want this thing to turn around. For example, if Eichel truly wants out of Buffalo, I'd give them Comtois + Steel + and unprotected 1st, and then cry the same amount of tears that I shed when Lupul was traded for Pronger (i.e. zero sad tears, many tears of joy). For me, Zegras is the only player off the table. Everyone else should be in play for the right price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

Agree that's it's absurd to suggest the Gulls could beat the Ducks and those comments make my head explode too. But given the deficiencies in this roster, I think everyone has to be on the table for the right price if we want this thing to turn around. For example, if Eichel truly wants out of Buffalo, I'd give them Comtois + Steel + and unprotected 1st, and then cry the same amount of tears that I shed when Lupul was traded for Pronger (i.e. zero sad tears, many tears of joy). For me, Zegras is the only player off the table. Everyone else should be in play for the right price.

Sign me up!! But I think that's way low and they hang up the phone... but it seems like we need to make some trades happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

Agree that's it's absurd to suggest the Gulls could beat the Ducks and those comments make my head explode too. But given the deficiencies in this roster, I think everyone has to be on the table for the right price if we want this thing to turn around. For example, if Eichel truly wants out of Buffalo, I'd give them Comtois + Steel + and unprotected 1st, and then cry the same amount of tears that I shed when Lupul was traded for Pronger (i.e. zero sad tears, many tears of joy). For me, Zegras is the only player off the table. Everyone else should be in play for the right price.

Going to the 3rd period twice with 3-0 and loose the game doesn't make your head explode?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

Agree that's it's absurd to suggest the Gulls could beat the Ducks and those comments make my head explode too. But given the deficiencies in this roster, I think everyone has to be on the table for the right price if we want this thing to turn around. For example, if Eichel truly wants out of Buffalo, I'd give them Comtois + Steel + and unprotected 1st, and then cry the same amount of tears that I shed when Lupul was traded for Pronger (i.e. zero sad tears, many tears of joy). For me, Zegras is the only player off the table. Everyone else should be in play for the right price.

Eichel salary is close to $10 mil. Ducks are against the salary cap, how would they absorb his salary? Besides, I don't want $10 mil to be invested in 1 player - what if gets injured or gets sick from some mysterious decease (aka Patrick Eaves)? No, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

Agree that's it's absurd to suggest the Gulls could beat the Ducks and those comments make my head explode too. But given the deficiencies in this roster, I think everyone has to be on the table for the right price if we want this thing to turn around. For example, if Eichel truly wants out of Buffalo, I'd give them Comtois + Steel + and unprotected 1st, and then cry the same amount of tears that I shed when Lupul was traded for Pronger (i.e. zero sad tears, many tears of joy). For me, Zegras is the only player off the table. Everyone else should be in play for the right price.

If the Ducks couldn’t land Dubois then I don’t see how we have anything plausible to offer to get Eichel. It’s going to take Which is unfortunate because I think it’s more and more likely that he’ll demand a trade unless their really turns around. If we did land him, then he’d have such a bad supporting cast around him that he’ll apologize for ever wanting to leave Buffalo. 
 

Zegras, Drysdale, Dostal and our first round picks are the only assets that are untouchable, imo. Also, I want Getzlaf to be the first lifelong Duck and to stay unless he demands out. I’d put Gibson up there but I’d rather get better value for him before he inevitably demands a trade also lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FanSince1993 said:

Eichel salary is close to $10 mil. Ducks are against the salary cap, how would they absorb his salary? Besides, I don't want $10 mil to be invested in 1 player - what if gets injured or gets sick from some mysterious decease (aka Patrick Eaves)? No, thank you.

It would have to be a summer trade. This summer the Ducks will lose Backes’ $4M cap hit and Perry’s buyout cap hit will drop from $6.625M to $2M. Getzlaf’s current cap hit is $8.25M and even if he’s re-signed it’ll likely drop his cap hit by more than $2M. We’re also likely going to find a way to lose Henrique’s contract, either via trade (possibly retaining half of his $5.825M cap hit) or via the expansion draft (which would lose all of it). There’s also only one more season of Kesler’s $6.875M, which can go on LTIR if needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

If the Ducks couldn’t land Dubois then I don’t see how we have anything plausible to offer to get Eichel. It’s going to take Which is unfortunate because I think it’s more and more likely that he’ll demand a trade unless their really turns around. If we did land him, then he’d have such a bad supporting cast around him that he’ll apologize for ever wanting to leave Buffalo. 
 

Zegras, Drysdale, Dostal and our first round picks are the only assets that are untouchable, imo. Also, I want Getzlaf to be the first lifelong Duck and to stay unless he demands out. I’d put Gibson up there but I’d rather get better value for him before he inevitably demands a trade also lol.

In season trades usually involve different pieces than offseason trades. In season, teams want more roster players who can help now. Off-season usually focus more on picks and prospects. My example was too low (meant more just to illustrate the point that almost anyone should be on the table for a franchise altering trade) but I think an off-season package for Eichel could look something like a 2021 1st + 2022 1st + Comtois + Perreault. Which is a lot, but I still do it at that price. Eichel would change the entire course of this franchise.

Edited by dtsdlaw
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dtsdlaw said:

In season trades usually involve different pieces than offseason trades. In season, teams want more roster players who can help now. Off-season usually focus more on picks and prospects. My example was too low (meant more just to illustrate the point that almost anyone should be on the table for a franchise altering trade) but I think an off-season package for Eichel could look something like a 2021 1st + 2022 1st + Comtois + Perreault. Which is a lot, but I still do it at that price. Eichel would change the entire course of this franchise.

Yeah. That’s more in the ball park and there’s no way I’d make that trade since we are likely lottery bound this year and next. IMO, Eichel definitely gives you more of a reason to watch the Ducks but he’s not turning the franchise into a playoff team. Who do you get to play alongside him and Zegras (assuming he’s as good as we hope) after losing those picks, Comtois and the only good remaining shooting prospect? I feel like we’d be Edmonton Lite and have two great players but still not even close to winning the conference let alone a Cup. The other hitch that I see is that Buffalo would rightfully want Zegras in a theoretical deal.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, dtsdlaw said:

In season trades usually involve different pieces than offseason trades. In season, teams want more roster players who can help now. Off-season usually focus more on picks and prospects. My example was too low (meant more just to illustrate the point that almost anyone should be on the table for a franchise altering trade) but I think an off-season package for Eichel could look something like a 2021 1st + 2022 1st + Comtois + Perreault. Which is a lot, but I still do it at that price. Eichel would change the entire course of this franchise.

hmmm that IS a lot...but I could see that happening and being ok with it. Although I can't imagine Eichel being much happier here than over there.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

hmmm that IS a lot...but I could see that happening and being ok with it. Although I can't imagine Eichel being much happier here than over there.....

Eichel as do our Ducks....I see the need to make trade through stragtic sense instead of throwing it away for salary dump.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

but I think an off-season package for Eichel could look something like a 2021 1st + 2022 1st + Comtois + Perreault. Which is a lot, but I still do it at that price

I don't like that trade. that could be twice lottery draft picks (this year it will could be easy a top 5 pick) and giving the best kid and a talented goal scorer prospect away for a player who don't like to lose. we don't have the team around Eichel to give him what he wants, you can't go to the playoffs only with Gibson and Eichel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spike1981 said:

I don't like that trade. that could be twice lottery draft picks (this year it will could be easy a top 5 pick) and giving the best kid and a talented goal scorer prospect away for a player who don't like to lose. we don't have the team around Eichel to give him what he wants, you can't go to the playoffs only with Gibson and Eichel.

I´m not too familiar with this year´s draft class but I don´t think there´s anybody who will be as good as Eichel. That´s why I have no problem with giving up our first rounder even if it´s 1st overall.

I´m on the fence for giving up next year´s 1st rounder but I sure don´t want to give up Comtois. He´s the only one who´s scoring right now. Too bad because I´d love to entice buffalo but Eichel won´t be much happier here if we give up the future. 

Then again if Zegras and Drysdale can make the jump sooner rather than later a core of Gibson, Lindholm, Drysdale, Zegras and Eichel is not too shabby. 

I´m for the rebuild but IMO Gibson, Drysdale, Zegras, Lindholm, Comtois and Rakell are untouchable. If it´s for a Eichel type player I´m willing to give up Dostal.

If he still cares and he wants to make a big move I don´t think BM will do anything pre expansion draft. I´m okay with that. But he should definitely make a splash after the draft. We have a lot of salary coming of the books and given that the salary cap probably won´t rise by much I think a lot of teams won´t be willing to make big moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Yeah. That’s more in the ball park and there’s no way I’d make that trade since we are likely lottery bound this year and next. IMO, Eichel definitely gives you more of a reason to watch the Ducks but he’s not turning the franchise into a playoff team. Who do you get to play alongside him and Zegras (assuming he’s as good as we hope) after losing those picks, Comtois and the only good remaining shooting prospect? I feel like we’d be Edmonton Lite and have two great players but still not even close to winning the conference let alone a Cup. The other hitch that I see is that Buffalo would rightfully want Zegras in a theoretical deal.

 

You don’t trade for Eichel and then put your feet up on the desk and watch TV. You build a team around him. It’s like bringing in Niedermayer in 2005. Franchise altering, but not the only move necessary to build a contender. But Eichel, Zegras, Gibby and a solid D-corps is a great backbone for being a top team within two seasons. Eichel also attracts top free agents. Nobody is going to sign here in the hopes that our ping pong ball  bounces the right way in 2022. Eichel got top UFAs like Skinner and Hall to sign in freaking Buffalo. Imagine what he can do for a SoCal team.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DucksFan_08 said:

I´m not too familiar with this year´s draft class but I don´t think there´s anybody who will be as good as Eichel. That´s why I have no problem with giving up our first rounder even if it´s 1st overall.

I´m on the fence for giving up next year´s 1st rounder but I sure don´t want to give up Comtois. He´s the only one who´s scoring right now. Too bad because I´d love to entice buffalo but Eichel won´t be much happier here if we give up the future. 

Then again if Zegras and Drysdale can make the jump sooner rather than later a core of Gibson, Lindholm, Drysdale, Zegras and Eichel is not too shabby. 

I´m for the rebuild but IMO Gibson, Drysdale, Zegras, Lindholm, Comtois and Rakell are untouchable. If it´s for a Eichel type player I´m willing to give up Dostal.

If he still cares and he wants to make a big move I don´t think BM will do anything pre expansion draft. I´m okay with that. But he should definitely make a splash after the draft. We have a lot of salary coming of the books and given that the salary cap probably won´t rise by much I think a lot of teams won´t be willing to make big moves.

I wouldn't let him go just yet. The G position is the last line of defense. Having an elite one is priceless imo, and  Dostal may be that good. If the is worthy, then you'll have a repeat of the Andersen/Gibson situation. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dtsdlaw said:

a solid D-corps is a great backbone for being a top team within two seasons

better get Morrison out of there then.....we wont have a solid D-corps without a solid D-coach.

1 hour ago, dtsdlaw said:

Nobody is going to sign here in the hopes that our ping pong ball  bounces the right way in 2022.

Yeah, exactly. I was hoping Zegras could pull in some direction of enticing Kalyiev to come over....ala Kariya and Selanne. Or Rob and Scotty like you mentioned. Or....i guess Fowler brought Shattenkirk....... or just really hoping someone wants to come play with Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

You don’t trade for Eichel and then put your feet up on the desk and watch TV. You build a team around him. It’s like bringing in Niedermayer in 2005. Franchise altering, but not the only move necessary to build a contender. But Eichel, Zegras, Gibby and a solid D-corps is a great backbone for being a top team within two seasons. Eichel also attracts top free agents. Nobody is going to sign here in the hopes that our ping pong ball  bounces the right way in 2022. Eichel got top UFAs like Skinner and Hall to sign in freaking Buffalo. Imagine what he can do for a SoCal team.

Niedermayer only cost the Ducks cap space though, as compared to Eichel who will also cost a fortune in assets that the Ducks then won’t have to improve the team around him. It’s not like Murray is known for targeting big free agents anyways. Also, Eichel being a Sabre is a result of the ping pong balls going the right way in Buffalo’s favor. The Ducks will likely need similar luck going forward if they want vault back into contention (fingers crossed for 2022). Plus, if Eichel wants to be in the playoffs, I’m not sure why he’d be thrilled to go to Anaheim right now.

I agree that the Ducks blue line could be very promising in the future, especially if they add an Owen Power or Brandt Clark this year. Adding another high-end defensemen also makes sense in allowing them to move out Manson/Lindholm to get forward help. 

Load up on picks and young assets this year and next then take major swings in via trade and free agency in 2022, imo.

Edited by BombaysTripleDeke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 1:32 PM, dtsdlaw said:

Agree that's it's absurd to suggest the Gulls could beat the Ducks and those comments make my head explode too. But given the deficiencies in this roster, I think everyone has to be on the table for the right price if we want this thing to turn around. For example, if Eichel truly wants out of Buffalo, I'd give them Comtois + Steel + and unprotected 1st, and then cry the same amount of tears that I shed when Lupul was traded for Pronger (i.e. zero sad tears, many tears of joy). For me, Zegras is the only player off the table. Everyone else should be in play for the right price.

Who wouldn't love to have Eichel.  But why on gods green earth would Eichel ever want to come to Anaheim??  If you want somebody like Eichel the Ducks would have to land another big fish too IMO.  Highly unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Eichel being a Sabre is a result of the ping pong balls going the right way in Buffalo’s favor.

??? they were last and should have McDavid... the right way, no way...

 

4 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

Plus, if Eichel wants to be in the playoffs, I’m not sure why he’d be thrilled to go to Anaheim right now.

exactly what I said, he wants to go in the post season, not with an other losing team.

 

4 hours ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

I agree that the Ducks blue line could be very promising in the future, especially if they add an Owen Power or Brandt Clark this year. Adding another high-end defensemen also makes sense in allowing them to move out Manson/Lindholm to get forward help. 

Load up on picks and young assets this year and next then take major swings in via trade and free agency in 2022, imo.

the Power thing is an interesting approach... pick one franchise defender and trade Manson for a forward...  and I said also, trade the other veterans away, exept Getzlaf&Rakell, for picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WolfgangDuck said:

Who wouldn't love to have Eichel.  But why on gods green earth would Eichel ever want to come to Anaheim??  If you want somebody like Eichel the Ducks would have to land another big fish too IMO.  Highly unlikely.

Because anywhere except buffalo would be great right now. They may possibly do a rebuild within a rebuild lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, g20topdogg said:

Because anywhere except buffalo would be great right now. They may possibly do a rebuild within a rebuild lol. 

10 years without playoffs... and this years not looks good again, with Eichel, Hall, Reinhart, Skinner, Ristolainen, Dahlin and and and. can't understand how they can be so bad with that roster! and when you think about the last 8 years they had 3 top 2 picks and 5 other top 8 picks... I would go crazy if I am a Fan of this team... understandable O'Reilly and now Eichel wanted out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Spike1981 said:

10 years without playoffs... and this years not looks good again, with Eichel, Hall, Reinhart, Skinner, Ristolainen, Dahlin and and and. can't understand how they can be so bad with that roster! and when you think about the last 8 years they had 3 top 2 picks and 5 other top 8 picks... I would go crazy if I am a Fan of this team... understandable O'Reilly and now Eichel wanted out...

there's definitely something funky with the buffs.  not sure if it's the locale, or something about the franchise environment... there's not a lot of team loyalty to be had there, it seems like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, g20topdogg said:

Because anywhere except buffalo would be great right now. They may possibly do a rebuild within a rebuild lol. 

It would be a lateral move if he came to Anaheim in our present state.  Eichel will want to be on a cup contending team and that's not Anaheim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WolfgangDuck said:

It would be a lateral move if he came to Anaheim in our present state.  Eichel will want to be on a cup contending team and that's not Anaheim.

He's under contract for five more years and has no trade protection clauses. It's not going to be his choice where he goes. And more than anything else, I think he just wants out of Buffalo. It's an organization that has missed the post-season the last nine seasons and hasn't been past the 1st round in 14 years. 

Also, just as a reminder, GMBM has been with Anaheim since July 14, 2005, first as the VP of Hockey Ops overseeing player development and since July 9, 2008 and General Manager, and he doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon. During his tenure, the Ducks have developed exactly one top-6 centerman - Ryan Getzlaf, who was actually drafted by different regime and essentially skipped the AHL development process due to the 2004-05 lockout. So that's more than 15 years without a single top-6 center developed in the Ducks system under Bob Murray.

If not through a big move for an Eichel or a Dubois or a similar player, I don't know where Ducks fans think Bob is going to find the elite center they need to be a contender again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dtsdlaw said:

He's under contract for five more years and has no trade protection clauses. It's not going to be his choice where he goes. And more than anything else, I think he just wants out of Buffalo. It's an organization that has missed the post-season the last nine seasons and hasn't been past the 1st round in 14 years. 

Also, just as a reminder, GMBM has been with Anaheim since July 14, 2005, first as the VP of Hockey Ops overseeing player development and since July 9, 2008 and General Manager, and he doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon. During his tenure, the Ducks have developed exactly one top-6 centerman - Ryan Getzlaf, who was actually drafted by different regime and essentially skipped the AHL development process due to the 2004-05 lockout. So that's more than 15 years without a single top-6 center developed in the Ducks system under Bob Murray.

If not through a big move for an Eichel or a Dubois or a similar player, I don't know where Ducks fans think Bob is going to find the elite center they need to be a contender again. 

And nobody better answer this query with "Zegras", because I'm pretty sure that would be incorrect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, tommer-1 said:

And nobody better answer this query with "Zegras", because I'm pretty sure that would be incorrect.

Agreed. I think he can be an outstanding pivot, but until they actually start trying to develop him as a center, then there is no guarantee he will be the answer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dtsdlaw said:

He's under contract for five more years and has no trade protection clauses. It's not going to be his choice where he goes. And more than anything else, I think he just wants out of Buffalo. It's an organization that has missed the post-season the last nine seasons and hasn't been past the 1st round in 14 years. 

Also, just as a reminder, GMBM has been with Anaheim since July 14, 2005, first as the VP of Hockey Ops overseeing player development and since July 9, 2008 and General Manager, and he doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon. During his tenure, the Ducks have developed exactly one top-6 centerman - Ryan Getzlaf, who was actually drafted by different regime and essentially skipped the AHL development process due to the 2004-05 lockout. So that's more than 15 years without a single top-6 center developed in the Ducks system under Bob Murray.

If not through a big move for an Eichel or a Dubois or a similar player, I don't know where Ducks fans think Bob is going to find the elite center they need to be a contender again. 

I've been saying just this since the season started that Murray is horrible at developing our young talent and numerous young players have excelled after leaving Anaheim.  Armchair GM in me feels like he never lets young players be themselves, he tries to change them.

During our Stanley Cup season we landed Chris Pronger.  We landed Pronger when we had Selanne, Niedermayer and a couple of young up and coming studs in Perry and Getz.  So you could understand why Prongs would sign with Anaheim.  I just can't see a quality player like Eichel ever landing in Anaheim right now.  Rumors are possibly NYR.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dtsdlaw said:

He's under contract for five more years and has no trade protection clauses. It's not going to be his choice where he goes. And more than anything else, I think he just wants out of Buffalo. It's an organization that has missed the post-season the last nine seasons and hasn't been past the 1st round in 14 years. 

Also, just as a reminder, GMBM has been with Anaheim since July 14, 2005, first as the VP of Hockey Ops overseeing player development and since July 9, 2008 and General Manager, and he doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon. During his tenure, the Ducks have developed exactly one top-6 centerman - Ryan Getzlaf, who was actually drafted by different regime and essentially skipped the AHL development process due to the 2004-05 lockout. So that's more than 15 years without a single top-6 center developed in the Ducks system under Bob Murray.

If not through a big move for an Eichel or a Dubois or a similar player, I don't know where Ducks fans think Bob is going to find the elite center they need to be a contender again. 

Eichel may have no trade protection but that doesn't mean he can't eventually force his way out of wherever he gets traded to and another team gets Buffalo'd if he's not happy. I'd be surprised if teams don't do their due diligence and make sure that he's on board before paying a king's ransom for him. The bolded is one of the biggest criticisms of Murray and I'm sure Eichel and his camp are also well aware of it. Eichel has said that he wants to play in the playoffs and I don't know how Anaheim could sell him on that right now, especially with Murray running the show.

It's likely going to be in the more center-loaded 2022 draft or maybe they try and get Barkov in 2022 if he wants out of Florida. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...