The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

The only time I've ever seen the  Ownership reply to fans is when they were losing a lot of revenue I don't see how they can't be losing a lot of revenue now, all the gear jerseys all the stuff we fans purchased has to be going down like the team. Maybe they are looking for someone to buy the team. We are a small market team compared to real hockey towns. If they sell for sure the will leave town.

59 minutes ago, actsholy said:

The only time I've ever seen the  Ownership reply to fans is when they were losing a lot of revenue I don't see how they can't be losing a lot of revenue now, all the gear jerseys all the stuff we fans purchased has to be going down like the team. Maybe they are looking for someone to buy the team. We are a small market team compared to real hockey towns. If they sell for sure the will leave town.

This would make zero sense as they are about to put a ton of money into developing the area around Honda Center.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

this season was a losing one economically from the get go, especially for the Ducks, and a few jersey sales isn't going to make a difference.  for the Ducks, this season has always been about spending the least amount of money possible while treading water through to the ED, and using the accelerated game schedule as an opportunity to give the rebuilding prospects as much condensed NHL development ice time as possible.  that's it.