The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Fisix

Fans back in seats April 16!!!

Just got the notice - that'll be great!  I hope OA members will get some seats for sticking through and reupping for next year...

Edited by Fisix

43 minutes ago, Fisix said:

Just got the notice - that'll be great!  I hope OA members will get some seats for sticking through and reupping for next year...

This is GREAT...THIS IS AWESOME. For Local Ducks Fans whether you attend or not....We must support not only our team..BUT EACH OTHER...

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

21 minutes ago, HockeyIzCool said:

I get my 2nd shot next Friday, so my 2 weeks will be up on the 23rd.  Hoping I can get tickets to one of the Kings games on 4/30 or 5/1.

Monday for me, and I'll chance it if I can get a seat.  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fisix said:

If you're a Season Seat Holder, I'd say it's very likely.  I'm guessing there is somewhere around 11K SSH's, and they have 5 games to split that up so everyone gets into at least 1 game.

22 minutes ago, Fisix said:

sometime late April for me...so not sure if I'll be able to get to a game this season.... 😕 

10 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

sometime late April for me...so not sure if I'll be able to get to a game this season.... 😕 

Or you can bring a negative covid test. I assume test must be performed within 72 hours of the game you have tickets for.

Even though I am not from your State...I look forward to hearing Ducks Fans voice their presence and of course be watching to see some Ducks Fans appear at hour 2nd Home.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

The e-mail I received indicated that there will be a ticket sale next week, and OA members will get priority through a presale.

I was hoping that we would get our season seat location, but sounds like you have to purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.

I suppose that's the best way to do it, although I hate paying Ticketmaster their service fees.  I'm probably going to try for one of the 2 Saturday games, with the Kings game my preference since I'll be through the 2 week post-2nd vaccine waiting period.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HockeyIzCool said:

The e-mail I received indicated that there will be a ticket sale next week, and OA members will get priority through a presale.

I was hoping that we would get our season seat location, but sounds like you have to purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.

I suppose that's the best way to do it, although I hate paying Ticketmaster their service fees.  I'm probably going to try for one of the 2 Saturday games, with the Kings game my preference since I'll be through the 2 week post-2nd vaccine waiting period.

word.

15 hours ago, dukitup said:

Or you can bring a negative covid test. I assume test must be performed within 72 hours of the game you have tickets for.

yeah I can do that, too...I get them for work any way.

Is that going to be a requirement? I would imagine social distance, washing hands, mask wearing is just what it's gonna be.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

yeah I can do that, too...I get them for work any way.

Is that going to be a requirement? I would imagine social distance, washing hands, mask wearing is just what it's gonna be.

It's an assumption. Other venues have listed their protocols, and all indicate a negative test is sufficient too.  I'm assuming Honda Center will allow the same.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dukitup said:

It's an assumption. Other venues have listed their protocols, and all indicate a negative test is sufficient too.  I'm assuming Honda Center will allow the same.

Not gonna lie even though I am not from your Country and state or County.......I am interested to see how the Ducks deal with the Protocols.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

On 4/2/2021 at 4:55 PM, MooseDuck said:

This is GREAT...THIS IS AWESOME. For Local Ducks Fans whether you attend or not....We must support not only our team..BUT EACH OTHER...

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

I cannot agree with you more Moose Duck all I can hope is for a new GM and a coach who have a minimal understanding of hockey not what in place now. 

4 hours ago, Joker8 said:

I cannot agree with you more Moose Duck all I can hope is for a new GM and a coach who have a minimal understanding of hockey not what in place now. 

Perhaps some New Players who knows...with only 17 Games left...Ducks need to Finish this season Strong on Positive note.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

The Sharks game last night the Ducks were amazing , looked like they flipped a switch , but why wait until it's too late to play right ?

I ended up purchasing 2 tix to the last game of the season, on a Saturday against the Kings.  Decent price for the seat placement, service charge was $2.50.  

1 hour ago, Fisix said:

I ended up purchasing 2 tix to the last game of the season, on a Saturday against the Kings.  Decent price for the seat placement, service charge was $2.50.  

I'll likely be there too.  I ended up being able to purchase seats 1 seat over from my new season seat location.  I also bought tickets to 2 of the Vegas games, that I'll probably give to clients.

Did you see the 1st Rule in the list of rules they provided?  "No Food Or Drink Will Be Sold In The Arena."  Obviously that's meant to prevent people from taking their masks off.  I don't think I've ever attended an event where you couldn't purchase food or drink, so I guess Honda Center will have to make it's money off Parking & Merchandise.  I'm a sucker, so if they have something specific to this season, or that references Covid, I might consider it.  If it's the same ol' souvenirs, then it will be a hard pass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HockeyIzCool said:

I'll likely be there too.  I ended up being able to purchase seats 1 seat over from my new season seat location.  I also bought tickets to 2 of the Vegas games, that I'll probably give to clients.

Did you see the 1st Rule in the list of rules they provided?  "No Food Or Drink Will Be Sold In The Arena."  Obviously that's meant to prevent people from taking their masks off.  I don't think I've ever attended an event where you couldn't purchase food or drink, so I guess Honda Center will have to make it's money off Parking & Merchandise.  I'm a sucker, so if they have something specific to this season, or that references Covid, I might consider it.  If it's the same ol' souvenirs, then it will be a hard pass.

where are you guys buying these tickets? is it special through being a SSH??? i can't seem to find it through any website...

4 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

where are you guys buying these tickets? is it special through being a SSH??? i can't seem to find it through any website...

yes - OA members have priority through till next week i think.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Fisix said:

When I looked a few hours ago, there wasn't much left in the upper level for any of the games.  Just a couple of sets of 4 tickets together.

They only appeared to be offering in sets of 2 or 4.  The initial e-mail mentioned 3-ticket pods, but I did not see any when the sales opened up.

They were only selling 10% of the arena.  In the upper level, they only offered the side of arena behind the penalty boxes, along with both end zones.

Perhaps if they're allowed to increase capacity, they can release more tickets.  Otherwise, I doubt there will be anything left once OA members have had their week.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HockeyIzCool said:

When I looked a few hours ago, there wasn't much left in the upper level for any of the games.  Just a couple of sets of 4 tickets together.

They only appeared to be offering in sets of 2 or 4.  The initial e-mail mentioned 3-ticket pods, but I did not see any when the sales opened up.

They were only selling 10% of the arena.  In the upper level, they only offered the side of arena behind the penalty boxes, along with both end zones.

Perhaps if they're allowed to increase capacity, they can release more tickets.  Otherwise, I doubt there will be anything left once OA members have had their week.

i think that was 3 different types of ticket pods - 2s, 4s, and 6s (i didn't see any pods of 3 seats in the emails).

17 minutes ago, Fisix said:

i think that was 3 different types of ticket pods - 2s, 4s, and 6s (i didn't see any pods of 3 seats in the emails).

Here is that part of my e-mail, copy and pasted:

• All available seats have been placed into physically distanced “seating pods” of 2, 3 or 4 seats and each “seating pod” must be purchased in its entirety.

I also did not see any sets of 6 seats.

Edited by HockeyIzCool
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fisix said:

thanks for that info! was hoping to go to the first game, the 16th.... a) i've still not seen Vegas live....and b) was at the last game against St. Louis last year so, thought it would be a fun book end to go to the first game this season

38 minutes ago, HockeyIzCool said:

Here is that part of my e-mail, copy and pasted:

• All available seats have been placed into physically distanced “seating pods” of 2, 3 or 4 seats and each “seating pod” must be purchased in its entirety.

I also did not see any sets of 6 seats.

you're right, i misremembered.  I also didn't see any threes when I was poking around.

11 hours ago, Fisix said:

you're right, i misremembered.  I also didn't see any threes when I was poking around.

I bought 3 for the last game against the Kings. There were also 3 available for the 18th but we decided to pass. Pods of 3 were available, you just have to really search for them. Ours are in section 218 I believe for the Kings game. The game on the 18th the 3 person pod was in 215.

• Like 1

8 Days you will be back...2nd home to many including myself. Hopefully things will go well. Regardless of they win or Lose...All Ducks Fans,Ducks,Players,Coaches and personall need Social Interaction.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Just got two seats each for first and last.  Should be interesting with two teams with fans that travel.  I hope the limited sales to SSH first makes the 10% Ducks fans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gotchabari said:

Just got two seats each for first and last.  Should be interesting with two teams with fans that travel.  I hope the limited sales to SSH first makes the 10% Ducks fans.

It should and should make Hockey in Ponda lively.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck