The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Fisix

Fans back in seats April 16!!!

no GDT...so commenting here haha 

can't wait to be back in the arena....but....Jones has no finish...no hands...man...that's 2 times against this goalie he should have buried it....

2 minutes ago, Jasoaks said:

no GDT...so commenting here haha 

can't wait to be back in the arena....but....Jones has no finish...no hands...man...that's 2 times against this goalie he should have buried it....

No idea how he didn't score there.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Anaheim shut out again. I just want to see Kadri get beat down.

1 minute ago, nieder said:

No idea how he didn't score there.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Anaheim shut out again. I just want to see Kadri get beat down.

seriously...there was another shift with good entry and moves by Terry and we just immediately lost possession when it got to Jones. Terry though...has been looking really good again. Man, I'd love to see a Terry, Z, Rakell line....if we still have Rakell after tomorrow.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:40 AM, dukitup said:

Or you can bring a negative covid test. I assume test must be performed within 72 hours of the game you have tickets for.

Not sure where you got your information, but you don't have to be vaccinated or show a negative test to get into the arena. You have to have a ticket and agree to follow the rules. That is all.

8 hours ago, yzermaneely said:

Not sure where you got your information, but you don't have to be vaccinated or show a negative test to get into the arena. You have to have a ticket and agree to follow the rules. That is all.

If you read my post, I said I "assume"..... 

My post was written BEFORE the Honda Center announced their policy for in arena fans.  I'm quite aware that's not the policy going forward.

14 hours ago, dukitup said:

If you read my post, I said I "assume"..... 

My post was written BEFORE the Honda Center announced their policy for in arena fans.  I'm quite aware that's not the policy going forward.

Your post was only 8 days old, who would know it was out of date.

I am happy Ducks Fans are allow back in...Exile is going to be over soon. For some I know but others it will take some time.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

9 hours ago, nieder said:

Your post was only 8 days old, who would know it was out of date.

Everybody that's paying attention.

12 minutes ago, dukitup said:

Everybody that's paying attention.

😄😄😄