The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

The Rangers blasted George Parros for not suspending Tom Wilson after his violent display on the ice the other night. Rangers said Parros not fit for his roll as Commissioner of player safety.

Funny we've all been saying that since he suspended Cogliano (thus ending his iron man streak) after a hit he made that didn't injure the targeted player. I thought it was politics then/(As in someone at the NHL head office didn't want Cogliano to break the record) and after this I believe it even more,.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/rangers-nhl-tom-wilson-verdict-unfit-current-role

Edited by Shadowduck
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Shadowduck said:

The Rangers blasted George Parros for not suspending Tom Wilson after his violent display on the ice the other night. Rangers said Parros not fit for his roll as Commissioner of player safety.

Funny we've all been saying that since he suspended Cogliano (thus ending his iron man streak) after a hit he made that didn't injure the targeted player. I thought it was politics then/(As in someone at the NHL head office didn't want Cogliano to break the record) and after this I believe it even more,.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/rangers-nhl-tom-wilson-verdict-unfit-current-role

I don't know if was so much politics...but actually someone who isn't very good at the job...i love Parros...but the DoPS has been a D of POS since he took over...

George Parros has no business being in charge of DPS.  If he is truly calling the shots, his decisions are inconsistent at best.

Edited by Fowl
  • Like 2