The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Sign in to follow this  
hoxxey

Ducks chi

There is something wrong with the chi of the organization- it’s incredulous to me that of all the teams in the lottery they were the only one that lost ground. The owners must have not a sliver of caring about the public perception of the team - if they did changes would have been made. Nothing changes if nothing changes and it looks like that’s where we are as fans of the team. Watching ANY of the playoff teams shows just how bad it is.

I’m not expecting anything to improve and that just sucks.

I appreciate this forum as a place to just say it...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FanSince1993 said:

Congratulations to Adam Henrique and Max Comcois for winning Wolrd Championship. Great contribution to team Canada,

Comcois for winning Wolrd Championship:)

I am happy for this 2 guys, who scored in the important games. but Canada is a really undeserved world champion, maybe the most undeserved WC I ever seen. almost done after the preliminary round (if Kazakhstan makes a point vs Norway or Latvia vs Germany 2:2, they would be out), and at least 2 of the 3 playoff games the weaker team.

Finland impressed me, again without super stars (only 2 NHL-players) after 2019 they again in the final. not the most attractive game they played, but effectively and without many mistakes. tactical the best team. Kazakhstan is the surprise of this year, almost reached the quarter finals...

12 minutes ago, Spike1981 said:

I am happy for this 2 guys, who scored in the important games. but Canada is a really undeserved world champion, maybe the most undeserved WC I ever seen. almost done after the preliminary round (if Kazakhstan makes a point vs Norway or Latvia vs Germany 2:2, they would be out), and at least 2 of the 3 playoff games the weaker team.

Finland impressed me, again without super stars (only 2 NHL-players) after 2019 they again in the final. not the most attractive game they played, but effectively and without many mistakes. tactical the best team. Kazakhstan is the surprise of this year, almost reached the quarter finals...

Sure. But they kept at it and got better as the tournament went along. Comtois and Hank played a pretty big role on the team. I understand that two Senators combined for the winning goal but the two Ducks weren't mentioned much together. Oh well, they didn't play much meaningful hockey this season but at least they go home as world champions. I'm more excited what that's going to do for Comtois and his confidence going into next year knowing that not only did they win but he contributed significantly to their overall success. He was our leading scorer this year and I hope he continues to grow. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Spike1981 said:

Comtois is 3rd Duck I beleive who won the Worlds...others are Mighty Ducks Great Paul Kariya and Corey Perry I beleive.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

11 hours ago, MooseDuck said:

Comtois is 3rd Duck I beleive who won the Worlds...others are Mighty Ducks Great Paul Kariya and Corey Perry I beleive.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Henrique, Hakanpää, Rakell, Lindholm won too

On 6/7/2021 at 2:46 AM, FanSince1993 said:

Congratulations to Adam Henrique and Max Comcois for winning Wolrd Championship. Great contribution to team Canada,

Very happy for Henrique. BM placing him on waivers was a punk move IMO. I'm glad he made an impact as team captain. If he stays great, if he leaves it might boost his value a bit. 

On 6/8/2021 at 7:37 AM, Spike1981 said:

Henrique, Hakanpää, Rakell, Lindholm won too

7th Ducks Player My Bad Guess I am getting at Ripe age of 40.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

brutal was it for Rakell this year, out after 1. round (over 80 years ago SWE not go home after round 1) and then he took a hit in the face too...

13 hours ago, Spike1981 said:

brutal was it for Rakell this year, out after 1. round (over 80 years ago SWE not go home after round 1) and then he took a hit in the face too...

Oh yeah it Sucks for Rak......Bad Luck for Team Sweden not being in World Hockey Championship Playoffs.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck